I would like to congratulate..

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:38 pm 
Post subject: I would like to congratulate..
all the mommies with more then one child.

I went to Ikea yesterday with my boyfriend and our 3 kids (mine aged 3, his aged 7 & Cool First challenge was getting 3 booster seats in the car. a very tight squeeze. Then tryng to get 3 children across the car park without getting one run over.

once in there, whilst telling 2 children off for touching things, the 3rd was doing something else, whilst not being watched (and ours were the only ones playing up!)

Then on the way back, one asked for an ice cream, so that started a chorus off all 3. Then they saw MacDonalds, so we ended up in there. One got given a balloon, cue arguing from the other 2.

In the car, pinching, smacking and undoing of seatbelts.

Cue 2 very stressed parents!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
I try very hard not to go out with all 3 children and alice is not at an age to cause issues yet haha.

You were very brave going to Ikea with3 of them Smile x
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhh it's always good fun! We have 4 every 3rd weekend and my gosh my stress levels then are through the roof!
But then there are the Times where they are all lovely and play so well together and are just a joy to be around! It makes it easier!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Haha it's epic trying to get all out 4 out behaving nicely etc....life would be boring if it wasn't so hectic tho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular