cramping pains

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:52 am 
Post subject: cramping pains
Hi girls i know cramping is normal as it was only 18 months ago i was asking this same question but i just can't remember how bad they should be ..i have been drs had a scan so i know its not ectopic but they couldn't see baby just gestation sag and yolk sac i'm around 4-5 weeks i go back on 12th hopefully will see baby..sorry going of subject how bad are the cramps meant to be mine are like period pains and the odd sharp pain n sometimes feel pain when sneeze i'm so paranoid i keep going to the toilet to check for blood is it normal for pains to be like this ..i think the next 12 days are going to drag an drive me insane x
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi , shame i know the feeling.
i dont think there is much you can do right now, except wait it out.
There are pains for all different types of reasons. if there is no blood then i wouldnt worry too much.
take care
congratulations, and i hope everything turns out fine.
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hun im not sure but i think i seen a spot of blood earlier but tiny if it was that...im now keeping an eye on it if anymore will be calling the epu for earlier scan ...but want to wait so i can see baby this time xx
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
I had quite bad period type cramps that constantly worried me but they are all normal so Ive read. The sharp pains you are feeling are round liagament pains where things are stretching.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:50 am 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
I had quite bad period type cramps that constantly worried me but they are all normal so Ive read. The sharp pains you are feeling are round liagament pains where things are stretching.

thanks hun xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular