Very Quiet!?!?!

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject: Very Quiet!?!?!
Is it me or has the site become very quiet?? I haven't been on here for a while but feels like no one is really online anymore! xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
Its always very quiet, the birth club Im in rarely has many posts and ttc has gone really quiet.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Becky your ttc again yay! Can't believe your Little man is 1 already! Did you all have a lovely day?

I've found that ab goes through cycles of being busy and not, I guess it's the same as anything!
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Kell! Smile Long time no speak! We sure are Very Happy I have just come off the pill & am having a withdraw bleed at the moment then I will need to wait until I have had a natural bleed then will be all systems go Very Happy

Jacob had a wonderful day thanks. We did a family BBQ with all the parents, brother's & sisters Smile He loved it & was so spoilt thanks!

It must be your little ladies birthday soon??

Nutty are you pg now??!! Very Happy Wow massive congrats hun!! Im so pleased for you!! See this is what happens when you dont come on for ages. You miss things lol.

Shame it has gone so quiet as used to be such an active site! xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
It's gone really quiet lately, I'm always still on Smile

xx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 am 
Post subject:
PEEK A BOO BECKY!

Hopefully things will start to pick up on here again now there are a few people who are chatting,like i said to you before i just think its the level of people that chat that has gone down as i've noticed on the posts that i have done that a lot of people have read them but not replied!!

Saw the piccies of Jacobs birthday bbq he looked like he had a great time Smile

Hope everyone is well and enjoying this mad weather we are having,its raining this morning then meant to be glorious this afternoon here! XX
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
I am always lurking Laughing Laughing
School holidays and weekends I fins are the quietist but it will pick up Smile

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
LOL Mand! Laughing

Oh Im sure, if nice to see some of the old faces Smile Hopefully now people can see there is activity they will all come out the woodwork haha...

Cheers Mand! Jacob had a wonderful day thanks. We were so lucky with the weather Smile He loved it bless him Smile

This weather is doing my head in as it doesn't seem to know what it wants to do lol. Its meant to be gorgeous/hot over the weekend so am looking forward to that now Smile

xxx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
I still come on in between a baby a toddler, planning a wedding running a house and preparing to go back to work, yeah no quiet life for me lol

I have also noticed noone bothers to reply anymore, I put a post up the other day over 60 views and not 1 comment, used to be unheard of.

I think a lot of people communicate through FB more too and I suppose they only have so much time. I did try to resurrect the quiz night a couple of times but every time I wasn't available for a week it would stop lol.

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Gone are the day's of busy quiz and ab chat huh trace! It's a shame really it use to be so funny!
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Awww thats such a shame! See I like facebook for my friends but I keep this site completely separate so I can say stuff on here that I don't want on facebook. Thats the beauty of it!

I only come on here when I have a spare few mins but my other time is completely on my ds Very Happy

Hopefully/maybe it will start to get busier as time goes on..xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Kell83 wrote:
Gone are the day's of busy quiz and ab chat huh trace! It's a shame really it use to be so funny!

yeah Kell, I remember when people used to dictate their life around the quiz ha ha, how sad were we, but I remember when pg the first time, for me it was a lifesaver from me going crazy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular