How many days to implant help if any one knows

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm 
Post subject: How many days to implant help if any one knows
Hiya, I think I ov'd somewhere around 22/23/24th of the month. Got alot of ewcm on 24th (day 17 of a 28 day cycle)and we BD that eve. So now am on day 22 and been feeling sick half the day, other half got crampings. Just wondering how many days it takes for implantation? Wondering if these symptoms could be justfied pg or too early? AF due 5th July. Thanks.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 am 
Post subject:
I think they say it takes 7 days for the fertilised egg to travel down the tube to the uterus and start to implant. Are you ttc again Very Happy x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Wow a name that I recognise! Hows things with you? Thats what i thought but been a long time and couldnt remember. Well yea came off the pill a month or so ago to get my body ready and see how things go but been being careful since. Then last week we wasnt and been feeling really queezily sick yesterday and today so just wondered if that 'could' be the reason or too early. Thanks nutty Smile

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 am 
Post subject:
It's 4 days from fertilisation before the egg is "released" from the tube , its literally held near the end of the tube where it joins the uterus until then to give it time to mature, once it is released into the uterus the time until implantation varies a lot from 5 days since fertilisation up to 10-12, it basically needs to be at a certain point in development where it's "hatched " from its outer shell before it can actually implant, this time difference is why some women get very early positive tests and others don't get a positive until AF was due, even after implantation you wouldn't normally get symptoms for a few days but a lot of the 2 week wait symptoms are so similar to genuine pregnancy ones its hard to tell which are which , nausea can just be due to normal progesterone rises in the 2 ww increasing stomach acid levels and cramping can happen with the hormones thickening your lining , but it could also be pregnancy related, so it really is a case of waiting and seeing , not too much longer to wait now though, Good luck x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular