day after egg recovery

balders18
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 pm 
Post subject: day after egg recovery
Hi I had my egg recovery operation yesterday morning and was told it ok to bleed a little after however today I have had cramps and a brown stringy discharge when wiping after going to toilet sorry for tmi. Is this normal? I have never done this before. And I having eggs put back tomorrow so but worried! Thanks for yourbtime and help in advance

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yep Im pretty sure I had some brown discharge after to its fine and it wont interfere with anything. If youre worried Id give your clinic a call they will reassure you.
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks nutty for your reply. I think I will see how goes over night and talk to doc tomorrow before they start transfer as only been 32 hours since the retrieval!!! Think im just a but down and emotional today

balders18
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks nutty for your reply. I think I will see how goes over night and talk to doc tomorrow before they start transfer as only been 32 hours since the retrieval!!! Think im just a but down and emotional today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular