getting a bit worried

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:39 pm 
Post subject: getting a bit worried
I start a little part time job in a couple of weeks, I will be working nights unfortunately but childcare costs for two not in school dictates that is how things have to be!
but I'm panicking a little bit now, I've been given three consecutive days 10pm-7am I then have to come home, do the school run for the boys and and sort Lily who's coming up for a year old, realistically I can't see me getting more than 4 hours sleep during the day's as I need to collect Charlie at 12 from pre school and then Tommy at 3 from school. I'm going to be a zombie to say the least!
Does anyone else work hours like this? How do you cope!?
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya kell,i work those exact hours!

I start at 9pm finish at 7.15 luckily our tax credits mean mia can go to nursery for 3 mornings a week,she goes from 8am-1pm so i drop her off do the school run then have a few hours sleep until i have to go and get mia,im not going to lie its bloomin hard some days but like you things dictate that this is how things have to be,i kind of get in the mindset of its 3 nights out of 7 so i will be home for 4 of them,ive also had to go against my need to keep the house immaculate and only do the essentials on the days that ive come off of nights and do a proper clean when im not working. Smile XX

Jump to:  

Community

Popular