bleeding

lillien
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:06 am 
Post subject: bleeding
well yesterday afternoon i went to the bathroom and noticed there waa sone brown res blood on my pants ans when i wiped so phoned the early pregrency unit as i am only 11 weeks went up they scaned me baby is fine sent me home saying alls fine but got home still had it and still thos morbibg am so scared i kniw thet said babys fine and i saw it but all i can keep thinking us whens tje bleeding gping to stop and should i phobe bck up amd say its atill tjeee as hey wont be able to scan me again as it would be to soon so they couldnr do anything i was meant to hce my twelve week scan imz and booking appointment but am not getung scaned as i obviously has tjat yesterday but still jave to gp see tje doc and [*CENSORED*] my self i cant miscarry i know babys fine but its all i can think of blood = miscarrage
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:25 am 
Post subject:
I'm not sure if I understand 100% or not. Are you bleeding red fresh blood or Brown old blood?
Bleeding certainly doesn't always mean miscarriage hun, many many women bleed through out pregnancy and have very healthy happy babies at the end.
Try to take comfort in the scan results.
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
its brown old blood
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
No need to panic hun, if it were fresh blood it could potentially be quite worrying, it could be something like an irritation to the cervix.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular