Large Gatherings While Preggo...

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 pm 
Post subject: Large Gatherings While Preggo...
Hi Ladies

I was just wondering whether anyone else has been feeling unsociable while they have been pregnant? I am 21 weeks now and where as in the first trimester I could blame it on feeling sick or tired (to those who were in the know) – I can’t really do that anymore.

I’ve been invited to a few family get –togethers and when it’s an event where there are going to be lots of people, I just tend to think “I really don’t want to go” and so come up with an excuse to get out of it (which then makes me feel really bad).

I don’t even know if it’s anxiety that is making me not want to attend – I just know that I want to avoid large gatherings.
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Cant say as Ive felt like that probably because we dont know many people so would never be invited to large gatherings Laughing Laughing Im okay with going out and about now, first 12 weeks I didnt want want to leave the house literally because of the bleeding and things. My main problem now is I dont mind going out but I have nothing to wear. I dont have much in the way of maternity clothes and I cant afford to be buying any.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
I hate being in social situations anyway but it makes it 10x worse when you're uncomfortable and ready for bed but the partner has only just got started getting drunk!
But yes i did get worse when pregnant, i looked at everyone as if they were my enemy i was vile haha xx
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
I was the same. I was ok for an hour or so but then wanted to go. I also hated everyone getting drunk around me ..i have always been a bit funny around drunk.people when i am sober becaise i find people unpredictable....an issue i have from childhood. Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular