Been referred for IVF

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:01 am 
Post subject:
Ar kaz that's brilliant news that things are finally moving forward! Very Happy Hopefully it shouldn't be long until you start the IVF process wishing you lots of love,luck and baby dust!! You'll get there in no time! Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Aw, thanks Jo. How are you doing? xx
Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Kaz, yes am not doing too bad thanks xxx, had a bit ruff start but sickness is finally starting to ease at 18 weeks! Shocked Had a little scare the other day at the midwife appointment she couldn't find the little ones heartbeat and i'd had a bad fall a few days earlier really thought it was the end.. anyway after rushing the hospital they finally picked it up it was hiding be hide the placenta Shocked Still doesn't feel real I still wake up in the morning thinking its all a dream..How have you been Kaz? I really have everything crossed for you Kaz on getting this BFP.. all these hard times will quickly be forgotten sending you all the luck and baby dust in the world!! Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Aww, no good re. your scare but at least it was all ok in the end. Thanks hun, all any of us can do is hope, I guess. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
That's it Kaz you need to keep positive, just remember it will happen! Just don't understand why for some of us it takes a lot longer than others for it to happen, how long are you looking at waiting until you start your first round of IVF? You never know it may happen in the mean time I had my mind set that it was getting to the point and I would be starting IVF in July I really thought that was going to be our only chance..God works in mysterious ways! Just remember keep your chin up and stay strong I know its easier said than done but just look forward and keep positive, sending you all the luck and baby dust in the world, Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. Well the clinic said we'd be invited to a seminar being held 6-8 weeks after they receive our referral, then have our initial appointment about 2 weeks later so waiting times really not bad. Only thing is we have a holiday booked the last week of October so may need to delay starting treatment depending on timings.

It is weird how it takes so long for some of us but others fall the first month or not even trying at all. God does work in mysterious ways - I just hope his next mysterious way benefits me...lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Well, in the mean time my Uncle has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer which has prompted me to do some charity fundraising. I shall be abseiling down Battersea Power Station on 31st August to raise money for Cancer Research UK (which means I'll have done it before starting IVF). If anyone wants to Sponsor me, this is the link to my just giving page. Sorry if posting this here annoys anyone. xx
[url] http://www.justgiving.com/Karen-Michel[/url]
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular