dont know what to think

jmoreno
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am 
Post subject: dont know what to think
So recently like yesterday and this morning I did two pregnancy tests and they both were a faint positive. What lead me to do this was because I had been 10 days late with all the pregnancy symptoms. I have been having slight cramps and yesterday I go to use the restroom and there was a small amount of pink on the toilet paper and then it stopped and today in the morning I start to notice a pinkish red flow only when I look on the toilet paper but just a few spots on the pad that I had on. ould I be p
regnant still? Were the tests wrong? Did I start my menstral cycle?can someone please help me

I'm eally confused.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 am 
Post subject:
You can get spotting when pregnant, its actually pretty common in the first few weeks as the bit that will become the placenta snuggles into your womb and grows, as your tests were faint it sounds like you maybe ov'd later this cycle and are perhaps closer to 4 weeks than 5 1/2 at that stage some women have a lot of spotting and are convinced it's their period showing but it turns out to be just implantation bleeding.
It's highly unlikely to get a false positive on a pregnancy test unless you're taking certain fertility drugs so I'd say you are definitely pregnant , unfortunately there are no guarantees in the early weeks but small amounts of bleeding don't necessarily meant there's a problem neither do mild cramps .
Maybe give it a few days and do another test to make sure the lines are getting stronger, or if you have an understanding doctor they might do some bloods for you to see if your HCG levels are rising , Good luck xx
jmoreno
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:03 pm 
Post subject: thanks for helping me!
Thank you so much I will wait to do another one in a few days. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular