Looking for IVF Clinic in Europe

Filippa85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 pm 
Post subject: Looking for IVF Clinic in Europe
Hello there,
I am new to this forum as me and my husband were diagnosed of infertility. We are a couple from originally from Sweden and the UK.
We are looking for a good quality IVF in Europe - we heard that there are good and cheap clinics in the Eastern and Central Europe.

We already have 2 children after PGD in Invicta Clinic, but maybe we should use other clinic?
Did the standard change? The clinic was magnificent that time, but how is it now?

Has anybody tried doing so? Is it worth it?
We are looking for any kind of recommendations...

Last edited by Filippa85 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, sorry Filippa but I really don't know about Eastern and central European fertility clinics. My suggestion is that one using Eeva technology(a method of monitoring embryos without taking them out of the incubator)may be of some benefit but I'd also advise looking at their success rates. I don't know how they'd be monitored/regulated anywhere other than UK where I'm from so not sure who you'd need to speak to regarding statistics.
Hopefully someone will have a more helpful answer for you. Good luck on your journey, whatever you decide. xx
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:50 am 
Post subject:
We made a deep research considering the topic over the weekend and we have few clinics to choose from.

20 minutes ago, my doctor told me that amongst others (he said something about germany and czech republic) there is a high standard clinic in Poland. We are looking for some information and we can tell you everything right after.

Maybe there is still some hope!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 am 
Post subject:
I've heard som good things about success rates with a Czech clinic (Reprofit) I believe most Euro clinics are governed by the relevant body to HFEA in their own country, most EU countries make this a condition for their IVF clinics, but some of the more eastern countries might not so it's worth checking . The Czech Republic does regulate fertility clinics but I don't know about Poland .I know some of the rules are more relaxed though, certainly when it comes to putting back 2 or even 3 embryo's based on the mothers age Question
I was quoted under £3,000 for IVF with ICSI and going to blast at Reprofit they also do special deals with guarantees for a set number of treatments . I know a Lady who was on here who was around 40 conceived her twins with them.
They have information about their success rates on their website and the Lady who sent me a quote spoke excellent English as do many of their staff, another good thing I found about the Czech clinics was its very cheap to fly there and to stay as well, and its almost like you're on holiday as well whilst going through the process which surely has to help with being relaxed Question
Anyway I can't recommend them personally as such as I decided against IVF in the end but I've only heard good things about them, Good luck finding a clinic xx
Filippa85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
So it is all set, we are again going for the in vitro in Poland.

We already have 2 healthy children from the Clinic in the city of Gdansk, so we decided to go there again (the reason for treatment is different but still we need the same treatment). ;]

Thank you very much.

We may inform you about everything if you want. ;]
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, please let us know how you get on. Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular