How soon did you realise you caught that egg?

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 pm 
Post subject: How soon did you realise you caught that egg?
How soon after you past your ovulation did you think you got that egg?
The only reason I ask is I have had a increase in white discharge which I normally only have a days worth if im lucky and period like pains only on one side. We have stepped up our game on the baby dancing this month and I have to say every other day for the last few weeks now. Tired.com is what im feeling but it will be worth it if I get that BFP on the 16th of this month but don't want to get too excited.

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
First time we were only half trying so don't know dpo, i woke up one day, felt weird and just completely knew. Had negatives for four or five days (oh thought i was going crazy) but eventually got my evidence!
This time literally 1-2 dpo. My fertile window was different on various sites but i woke up around 2
Dpo and knew. I felt bloated, bit hot, achey ov type one sided cramps and generally felt slightly pregnant. Tww was horrible but got bfp at est 11dpo. I know they say its impossible to know so soon but i strongly disagree Smile good luck and I hope this is it for you x x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 am 
Post subject:
I just knew the morning after we'd BD with my youngest daughter, I just woke up thinking I got pregnant last night Shocked Very Happy which was weird because I didn't use OPK's or anything then Laughing we were TTC but my OH got cold feet and a few days later said maybe we should wait a few months and I said too late I'm already pregnant Very Happy Laughing and he looked at me like I was a nut case Laughing and about a week after that I got an incredibly faint BFP on a test on the day I thought AF was due based on a 28 day cycle Laughing which was about 10 days after I had the weird feeling I was pregnant, although I suspect now that AF probably wasn't actually due that day as I was basing it on my cycle on the the pill and it was verrryyyyy faint Laughing so I think I was maybe more like 10/11 DPO so I knew from about 12hrs after conception I think Shocked Laughing
Saying all that though there have been months during the last 3yrs when I've 'felt' I might be pregnant and haven't been and I've noticed some months I've had loads of the classic symptoms as well Confused
One sided pain is probably from the corpus luteum which you have pregnant or not and months were I get more ewcm I notice I get more white cm after ov as well so I presumed it was just due to higher than normal hormone levels Question
So I think it's hard to say but I find any new symptoms I haven't had before get me a bit excited Embarassed Laughing
I've had a few this month, really bloated since ov, choccie cravings since ov Question Laughing but I've gone off other food completely,feeling a bit PMS like ever since ov Shocked Laughing low back ache since Saturday, a burning pulling pain across the top of my pubic bone, and sometimes from the sides of my belly button down to my hips Question loads of cramping for the first 5 days after ov and feeling incredibly hot even though the weather here's gone much cooler my post ov temps have been crazy at times Shocked Laughing and I've also had lots of white cm (but also had loads of ewcm)only time will tell, due AF on the 11th, but I suspect its just my body playing tricks Rolling Eyes Laughing
Good luck for the 16th Very Happy xx
Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
I had a positive HPT 10DPO Smile (I still have my test now & the line is still there Very Happy) Like DL05 I knew I was pg, not for the same reason but my body felt different & I felt different in myself. I think you just know sometimes! Smile Good Luck Very Happy xx

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies I think I don't want to get too excited till I see that bfp on the test then I probably still wont believe it.
I had a dream last night that loads of friend were saying I looked like I was pregnant lol. Embarassed Embarassed
My mother said she had a dream last year about me being pregnant in august and we haven't even told anyone that we were ttc. She has a habit of her dreams coming true we call her the witch as it is so freaky. lol Laughing

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
When I conceived my ds I didnt believe my HPT. I think it worked out that I did about 30 of them cheapie tests & probably about 10 HPT from the chemist then I started to think maybe it was real...then my sickness kicked in & I def knew I was pg haha..Smile xx

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun just got my bfp today but I wasnt suprised if im honest. I didnt have many symptoms apart from achey bb's for the last few days and felt hotter than normal (still do) but there was something in my mind that just told me I was, call in womens intuition Wink

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
I have had the feeling im pregnant and then AF arrives so I don't get my hopes up no more. I will wait till it is due then if it doesn't show then will test. This month we have been doing more Baby dancing but I don't have much faith that I will be this month either. I suppose because it has been so long ttc I think now it will never happen.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 am 
Post subject:
Same here Lindsey I just don't trust any 'feelings' anymore as it's been 3yrs with nothing so I just put it down to wishful thinking now Rolling Eyes

I've even had dreams of being pregnant ( with twins Shocked Laughing ) and dreams of getting a BFP and lots of women who have those go on to get their BFP's and still nothing Rolling Eyes Laughing So I'd only believe it now if I saw it in words on a digi test I think Shocked Laughing
Hopefully your Mum's right though and August is your month Very Happy xx
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 am 
Post subject:
mariandelijah wrote:
First time we were only half trying so don't know dpo, i woke up one day, felt weird and just completely knew. Had negatives for four or five days (oh thought i was going crazy) but eventually got my evidence!
This time literally 1-2 dpo. My fertile window was different on various sites but i woke up around 2
Dpo and knew. I felt bloated, bit hot, achey ov type one sided cramps and generally felt slightly pregnant. Tww was horrible but got bfp at est 11dpo. I know they say its impossible to know so soon but i strongly disagree Smile good luck and I hope this is it for you x x

I didn't realise you were pregnant Mari. Yay congratulations

With Jamie I knew as soon as I ovulated. Don't know how but knew I was pregnant and having a boy. With this one I actually thought that I wasn't pregnant

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Smile never fails to come as a bit of a shock!
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Same here Lindsey I just don't trust any 'feelings' anymore as it's been 3yrs with nothing so I just put it down to wishful thinking now Rolling Eyes

I've even had dreams of being pregnant ( with twins Shocked Laughing ) and dreams of getting a BFP and lots of women who have those go on to get their BFP's and still nothing Rolling Eyes Laughing So I'd only believe it now if I saw it in words on a digi test I think Shocked Laughing
Hopefully your Mum's right though and August is your month Very Happy xx

Nat70, I hope so otherwise I think I am not going to bother no more. OH wont follow through with any test and is so THICK that he think we have all the time in the world to have a baby. He didn't listen to biology in school eh
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't have a blooming clue. With my first born many many years ago I found ou at 17 weeks and with my son at 6 weeks and only tested cos my DH had a feeling I might be. I never had any feelings that I might be and no real symptoms either.
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
I would think the only think that would make me think I was pregnant was a missed AF but other wise I wouldn't check. I am not looking into any aches or pains that happen as I will drive myself mad other wise.

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 am 
Post subject:
Yeah its always best to try and ignore any 2ww niggles because practically every one can be put down to normal 2ww hormones Rolling Eyes Laughing
It's funny that I was so convinced that time but saying that with my first I said to my friend the next day it would be just my luck if I was pregnant now and I was Shocked even though it should have been totally the wrong time of the month for me to conceive Rolling Eyes Laughing apart from missing AF I had no symptoms though and didn't do a test until the doc did one at 12 weeks-ish I just knew I was though Question and the only other time I actually TTC I felt I was before AF was due, but with my last I had no idea, in fact I was convinced I wasn't Laughing was still on the pill had no symptoms and only tested like Banoffee cos my OH thought I was Shocked Laughing and I was 13 1/2 weeks and often wonder how far I would have got before I realised if he hadn't asked me to test Embarassed Laughing
So it can be different every time and you can be pregnant even if you don't feel different in the slightest Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular