Cruel bodies! =(

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject: Cruel bodies! =(
Hello all i have now gone past may next due date for pill injection so just gotta wait for AF! Yaay Smile
On the down side my body is presenting pregnancy symptoms! My mind is definately running overtime! I keep feeling sick.. Im exhausted! But the weirdest thing is i feel like a baby is moving in my tummy area (early pregnancy) like butterflies i have read up and its suspected wind but its very weird! Its happened a few times now and never had it before!
Damn bodies why do they like to torture is like this?!?! I was even going to do a test just to check but feel stupid! Laughing
Hope everyone is well and lots of babydust to all TTC Xxx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
The body is a very cruel thing sometimes hun! If your feelings don't go away & you still feel the same in say a few days or a week then maybe do a test anyways just to be sure! Remember not any contraceptive is 100% mate so you never know!! Very Happy xxx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
I did a test it was negative i wanted to do 1 as i lift boxes of butter etc so wanted to check..
Its just so strange! I honestly feels like a baby is moving! Ive had it a couple of times today its just weird how ive never had it before.. Have you ever had it? Apparently its just wind?! How are you doing? Xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 am 
Post subject:
I suppose least now you know that its your mind playing tricks on you hun! Sad It might be your body coming off the injection & your feeling weird things?? Im not sure if there are any side effects for coming off? No I havent felt like that before mate, when I have wind I tend to get belly ache Laughing Laughing sorry im not much help lol...xx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah think its my mind just running wild tbh... Just feels so like little twinges of early pregnancy!
Actually cannot wait for Af to come! Laughing Laughing hopefully wont be too long. Do you know if you can ovulate without a period? Xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Im not sure mate, I wouldnt wanna give ya the wrong info...Im sure one of the other ladies on here will be able to tell you Smile Im sure your be on before you know it, but I suppose the key is to try & not think about it too much Smile I have still got another wk or so until Im due, so am hoping my cycle is on time! xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Gembo you can definitely ovulate before you have your first period , the cycle always goes in this order, the follicles grow, then you ov, then the lining builds and if you're not pregnant then the lining's shed and you get AF, you will only normally ever have an AF if you've ovulated which is why women with PCOS can have such incredibly long cycles as no ov = no period , so you can get pregnant before ever having an AF in your life and also before the first AF after a baby and after coming off contraception as ovulation always happens before AF Smile
Of course you can have other bleeds that aren't actual menstrual periods without ov'ing first like the withdrawal bleeds you get from the pill but you'll only have a genuine period if you've recently ov'd but no egg implanted Smile
Twice when I was TTC I stopped my pill had the normal withdrawal bleed a few days later then 4 weeks later got my BFP without ever having a natural cycle first so you could get pregnant at any time now the injections worn off Very Happy Just keep your eye out for ewcm that's a sure sign you're about to ov Smile Good luck xx
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh right.. Thankyou very much for the info hun much apreciated Smile
Yeah trying not to think about it hun got a few things going on to keep me going.. Graduation next week, baby girls birthday plans!! Very Happy Very Happy Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular