shoes

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 am 
Post subject: shoes
When do you think is right to get shoes? I believe that it's best to keep then out of them until needed so we didnt have crawlers or cruisers.
Lily is taking steps and moving around alot! She will take around 6 steps and then sit herself down and crawl.
She stands unaided from anywhere.
I'm just wondering if it is the right time to introduce shoes? Or wait until she is walking confidently and then get some.
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
I got George his for when he was walking well enough to be playing outside. But if indoors was bare foot.
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:42 am 
Post subject:
I thought exactly the same until i went to try some on Lola!
she really struggled walking in shoes and fell over constantly giving herself a black eye, broken tooth and more. So i definitely think cruisers are good because i then put her in cruisers for a few weeks and when she came to being put back into shoes she was a pro!!
i guess you just have to find middle way between not ruining their feet but giving them the time to get used to wearing shoes xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular