cant cope with this pain!

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:12 pm 
Post subject: cant cope with this pain!
Hi ladies I hope you are all well?

Im going to be 36wks on Tuesday and for the last couple weeks ive been getting terrible pain up inside me it sort of feels like its my cervix that hurts/burns but it takes my breath away to the point where it hurts so bad I don't know what to do with myself! My question is im seeing my mw on Monday do you think she will have a look up there to see whats goin on if I ask her or will they not do anything internal yet? I also feel like I have constant pressure up my bottom.

I cant wait for this pregnancy to be over ive hated every minute of it which is terrible cos of what we had to go through to even get here Sad

Love Tash
xx
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like probably your baby engaging and putting pressure on your cervix/your cervix changing ready for labour. I would mention it to the midwife just on the off chance it could be something else but by 35 weeks i had all kinds of peculiar things going on down there! Will all be over soon and you'll be wishing it back like you wouldn't believe Smile x
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
shame, yip sounds as if baby has engaged and ready to come. wishing you all the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular