Dirty nappies

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject: Dirty nappies
Eden hasn't had a dirty nappy since Wednesday. I mentioned to the mw on Thursday who said it sometimes happens with bf babies. Eden's having lots of wet nappies and doesn't seem to be uncomfortable but it worries me. The hv is coming on Tuesday and will weigh her but just wondered whether you ladies had any experience of this? Thanks x
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Abigail hadn't been by about 5pm the other day. That is very unusual for her so I ended up on Google. Everywhere did say that can happen in breastfed babies but to see a Dr of doesn't go in a week. I guess if feeding ok, gaining weight and not uncomfortable you don't need to worry xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Heath - I went and had a quick look on Google and it made me a bit calmer. Typically, she's just had a very explosive dirty nappy. Never in my life have I been so happy to be cleaning up a dirty nappy!!! Thanks again xxx
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
6 days was the longest George went when ebf. Tummy massage does work well. I only learnt this when he was about 4 months old and if he hadn't been for a few days then I give him a massage and voila. There's loads of videos on you tube if you don't have a local class.
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
I found when breastfeeding my kids when they didnt go for a few days when teeny tots, I just to up my fruit & sugary food intake which would then in turn help things along with them. Very Happy
areenas1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 am 
Post subject:
You can get honest diaper reviews to buy baby care products like baby diaper and baby clothing too. These are reliable in use.
sju
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 am 
Post subject: A nice app found on baby care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular