Advice Needed :( :(

samolinapudding91
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 am 
Post subject: Advice Needed :( :(
Hi,

I am very new to this and to forums in general. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years now and he is saving up to buy me a ring which is nice haha. We both have stable good incomes and are moving into a 2 bed apartment soon , we live together now already. We both want kids as soon as we are settled in our new place.

Okay my problem, i am 22 and he is 23. I am scared we will lose tha chance to really know each other or that we will split becauase of the pressures of a baby. Should we go through with it? Whats your opinions on young parents and is 3 years ling enough to be with someone? I have known him for 5 in total as we were friends first Smile

Thanks for reading

Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Personally I don't think age matters too much as long as you feel ready Smile , I also don't think 22/23 is that young, but if either of you have even the slightest doubt I wouldn't try for a baby yet, as babies do put added strain on even the best relationships .
Saying that though you already live together and I think that's the first "big" step in a relationship to see if you can get along 24/7 Laughing so if that's going well and you both want children then why not Question
Everyone's different though and if you love holidays and clubbing and lie ins and spending all your wages on things for yourself then a baby might not be the best thing just yet whereas if you feel you've done all that and now you're ready to settle down then it could be the best thing you've ever done, Good luck deciding x
samolinapudding91
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you! Your right, i'm happy still being a bit selfish so i will wait before i make that comitment Smile x
jess4taylor
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:46 pm 
Post subject: sleeping
hi,
I have a 6 week old baby girl that is on a great routine and sleeps great all day. I put her down at 7pm and she goes down fine but always wakes at 8pm and cries and I cant get her back to sleep so I have to get her up and she wont sleep until after her next feed at 10pm. then she sleeps all night after that.
any ides on why she is doing this.
thanks jess Smile
Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to AskBaby Smile I completely agree with DL05! Smile There is no right or wrong time to have a child providing that your ready. Having a baby isn't easy & does put a lot of added pressure onto a relationship but providing you can work together having a baby is so rewarding Smile The key thing to remember is that when you have a baby your life is no longer yours. If your happy to put all your things to 1 side & put your baby 1st every time then go for it Smile Good luck Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular