Anyone elses lo do this?

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:29 pm 
Post subject: Anyone elses lo do this?
Swapped George to a duvet and pillow recently and he's fine but for the fact that everytime I check on him before I go to bed his heads down the wrong end of the cot and he's got no covers on. I pick hem up and tuck him back in but no idea how he ends up for the rest of the night/ Do you think I need to put him back in a sleeping bag?
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
sorry not got any advice but was wondering if I could ask you for some Razz I am thinking of changing my LO from sleeping bag to quilt and pillow set - but cant seem to find any. Where did you buy your bedding set from?

Hope he gets used to staying under the covers soon, sorry cant be of any help. xx

[/url]
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 am 
Post subject:
I got mine from verbaduet as they do actual cot ones as opposed to cot bed ones.
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Mine did that probably from when I changed her over till about aged 2. I used to worry about it and always turn her and cover her up but she would sleep just fine if I left her as well. Eventually they realise they are supposed to stay at one end but until then try not to worry too much- they all get there in the end!
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
OK sounds like it's pretty normal then. Hopefully by the time the winter comes he'll have figured it out. Our house is old and can be a bit chilly in the winter.
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
Warm jammies and a vest will do wonders to put your mind at rest 😊
Woodles
Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Our little one does the same, he ends up the wrong way round and usually covers himself up with his pillow instead of his quilt haha he does tend to manage to cover himself back up if he is cold so i'd say not to worry.
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. My lo has just turned 3 and he has only stopped sleeping in his bag because the weather has been so hot. It was a struggle to get him out of it too. He loves his bag. I am going to see how he goes when the weather gets a bit colder, I'm sure you can get a sleeping bag for ages 3-6.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular