How often do you urinate in first trimester??

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject: How often do you urinate in first trimester??
I'm concerned I'm not urinating enough. I had a m/c not long ago and am worried in case my symptoms reduce due to another one. How often do you urinate and how far along are you? Confused
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Depends how much you are drinking I would think. I try to drink 2 litres of water a day and I pee a few times an hour sometimes I need to go 2-3 times in half an hour lol. Im 25 weeks.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
I think it depends on yourself and how much you drink etc... I'm not a big drinker and only go toilet a few times a day. I did see a slight increase in how much I went but more because I was so thirsty for the first few weeks... The main. Increase is in the third trimester when baby likes to sit on your bladder x
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
defenitely depends on the amount of fluids you are taking in. the last trimester is more often because of the pressure of baby on the bladder.
i dont think its anything to worry about.
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
I freaked out in my pregnancy early on as didnt need to go anymore than normal - even midwife hmmmmed at me. But all was fine. I only noticed it ramping up as i got really thirsty 20 weeks on n drank loooooads so went more x
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
i didn't go any more than normal in first trimester despite reading that i would be doing, got into second went plenty more and now in third tri it's non stop! presumably as baby is much bigger and putting more pressure on my bladder. more fluid intake if you are worried, but i'm sure it's not a sign of anything at all, my pregnancy has been fine and i didn't pee more in first tri, xx
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
I am incredibly thirsty atm (and was last time too in first tri) and peeing probably once or twice an hour...feels like more in the night but probably the same!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular