Selling Baby Clothes??

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 pm 
Post subject: Selling Baby Clothes??
Hi ladies,

I was wondering, apart from facebook & Ebay, where can I sell my babies clothes? I have gone through all ds items & have got so much & haven't got the heart just to give it all away as some of that stuff is too nice to just give away. Any suggestions would be ace Smile xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Iv sold mine through car boots and ebay. Really annoys me though as people just want them for nothing Sad

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Same as steph we did car boots but have to say people will want everything for nothing,i was selling some of Mia's bits for 50p each (bearing in mind some of the things there were from nanny and grandad which were french boutique and i had this woman hold a big bundle in her hand and said i will give you £2 for this bundle,when i counted through she had £7 worth but in reality it would of cost her way over £50,well you can imagine what i said lol,if you do a car boot then overprice it a little bit or do already made bundles Smile

Check your area as ive noticed there are some nearly new baby sales that are starting to pop up in my area xx
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies Smile

I have decided that instead of selling it all in 1 go I have started to separate everything & see how we go. We have said that if we dont get the price we are looking for then we are going to keep everything for now. I just dont have the heart to give any of it away or sell for a stupid price lol....

We dont really have enough stuff for a carboot sale so think ebay & facebook will have to do for now Smile xxx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
IM the same. Even though we aren't planning on another until Lola is in school i just cant bare to part with her 4 bin bags full of bits haha xx
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
let me know your ebay name- i buy kids clothes for faith and honestly the stuff arrives and its rubbish. total rubbish!

i love buingclothes second or first hand for her but the secind hand stuff is just gross recently. i end up taking it to oxfam

xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Really? Ive got some gorgeous bits from ebay since Lola was born. IM quite old fashioned with what she wears so abella and Sarah Louise dresses. I got a gorgeous abella for £3 last week Smile
x
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Aww brilliant happyhell...Smile My name on ebay is dreamz2009xx . I have a quite a few bits on ebay at the moment as having a clear out but have so much more to put on as well. Just doing it bit at a time. Have sold 5 pairs of trousers so far so its going very slow haha. The frustrating bit is that all his clothes are decent, very well looked after & very good quality. Im also doing bundles for small prices Smile xx

juliebarns
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hey! I've used Ebay and Car Boots before and they work pretty well. Like everybody has already said, people on car boots don't want to have to pay you anything and so it's tough sometimes, but I did end up selling everything for a decent price so it worked out! Best of luck!
---------------------------------------------
Julie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular