BFN!!! looks like im out this month

helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:16 am 
Post subject: BFN!!! looks like im out this month
well ladies looks like im out this month Sad .. my cycles are normally 27 days, i ovulated CD18 this month, tested on sunday(10 DPO) BFN and tested this morning with FRER and got another BFN..i was so hopeful this month, had cramping for a week now and sore boobs and also sore hips/lower back area and i feel so wet (sorry tmi).. now on 14DPO think i wouldve had a BFP if pregnant by now.Af shouldve been due sunday x
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
Boo! Though i wouldn't say you are out yet. From what I've read some people take up to 16dpo to get a positive. Is it possible you ovulated a bit later? Might not be as late as you think x
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
mariandelijah wrote:
Boo! Though i wouldn't say you are out yet. From what I've read some people take up to 16dpo to get a positive. Is it possible you ovulated a bit later? Might not be as late as you think x

thanks for the reply..this was my 1st month using OPK'S and i got a positive CD17 and CD18 which would mean if i OV CD18 my luteal phase is 9 days..as i was due Af on 21st..not very good with this tracking as ive never used it b4 as ive never had a problem when ttc with my 4 boys.xx

Last edited by helenm73 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
You are too advanced for me! I don't understand luteal phases etc yet, but i would say nothing is 100% reliable (though that sounded very convincing) til af rocks up x
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
mariandelijah wrote:
You are too advanced for me! I don't understand luteal phases etc yet, but i would say nothing is 100% reliable (though that sounded very convincing) til af rocks up x

Lol this is my 1st cycle even thinking about luteal phase lol I googled it for ages Smile defo out now as AF arrived half hr ago Sad x
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Sad sorry to hear it, least you have a def answer now x x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Helen you're luteal phase is about 13-14 days if AF showed yesterday, you count from the day after ov to the day before AF actually shows (not when you'd normally expect it)so it's a perfectly normal luteal phase Smile it looks like you just ov'd on a later day than normal this cycle, maybe because you were ov watching with using the OPK's Question as even the smallest amount of stress can delay ov and a lot of women find they ov a bit late as soon as they start testing Rolling Eyes Laughing , now you know how long your luteal phase is you can still use that info to help you in your next cycles, if they're normally 26 days or so you probably normally ov on cd12-13 Smile of course there are no guarantees as you found out this month with the late ov but it you go off cd12-13 as the probable earliest ov day and make sure you get plenty of BD in the run up to that and then carry on after as well you should have everything covered , of course you might want to use the OPK's for a couple of cycles just to see what day ov happens for sure on a 26 day cycle Question Sorry the witch got you x
Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Sorry the witch got you Sad GL for next month!! xx

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:38 am 
Post subject:
loads of baby dust for a BFP next month.
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry she showed, same for me AF showed this week just before my birthday on holiday!
Good luck next cycle.
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies, was testing again this month and i had positive opk CD14 and 15..x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular