April Mummies

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
I posted a picture of my bfp at 13 dpo I am taking it as a good sign it was so strong? I can't remember ever having such a strong line 1 day before the AF fairy was due to arrive, I remember them being fairly faint until I was a few days late then they got stronger.
I've got a private scan booked on the 14th September, really excited, scared, nervous Smile xxxx
Bobski1980
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh very exciting! Can't wait for my scan, think il be waiting until 12 wks though x

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
It's more for reassurance, I want to get past 8 weeks and make sure everything is okay, it will ease my worries Smile They will also date the pregnancy which will be helpful too. Plus I get a few extra pictures to take home (they give you 6 - 8 ) Smile xxxx
Bobski1980
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
At least you will have a bit of peace of mind then. I almost booked an early scan with my last as I was so worried x

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hello! Sorry been spending my evenings lounging around :/ quite tired at the moment but not the full on exhaustion (yet!).

Not really feeling sick, nipples are on fire and occasional wave of nausea - I was going to say I'm 5 weeks and not feeling sick it's worrying me, but then I read what you said bobski haha

I would love an early scan but just can't justify the pennies atm. I don't actually have any reason to be worried but you do hear these terrible stories of such sad 12 week scans, it terrifies me Sad

We haven't decided about the 20 week scan - last time we found out, I found it really really useful in connecting better to our baby, it made it more real in a way and giving him a name and thinking about him in sort of human terms rather than 'it' terms was very helpful to me. Not sure this time as I feel much more at ease with the idea of mamahood Smile

x Mari
Bobski1980
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
It's funny I didn't find out before but I always refered to my bump as 'him'. Everyone kept saying 'ah are you having a boy'. Strange but maybe my instincts kicked in. Very excited about finding out this time. One of the girls at work just had her 12 week scan and found there wasn't anything in the sac, so tragic. That's my worst fear but fingers crossed all will be fine. I don't think you can ever really stop worrying about your babies, tiny spec or big bouncing baby x

crackedup
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi All,

well got my BFP yesterday so due around the 14th. This is our 2nd, I have a little boy aged 3. So far not too bad just so tired, keep waking at 5am in the morning.... and some waves of sickness but they soon go. Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you x
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Just posted under your other post lol! Congrats and welcome, nice to have a few of us in here now. This is my 2nd too, I have a 15 month old. I'm due on the 2nd. Feeling absolutely dreadful! X

wanting2bamummy13
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone I'm due 12th April with my 1st baby me and my fiancé are over the moon so excited and looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming months x
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
welcome wanting2bamummy and crackedup Smile

bobski those stories are always so sad Sad i just can't imagine how awful it is.

I was just looking back on my june2010 mummies thread and saw i didn't start puking until 6+4 or so, so I'm trying not to worry, I'm just tired atm hungry and thirsty (and thus...wee-y).

I'm also immensely stressed out Sad my son starts nursery tomorrow, just a couple of afternoons and I'm heartbroken! (Moreso because im a hormonal wreck!!!), I'm also about to go back for the second year of my Masters and meant to start a new job on Tuesday. I just can't cope :'(

So apart from having a nervous breakdown...how is everyone else??? I keep meaning to come on here more but I'm ready for bed by 9 most nights, had to check semester dates so forcing my eyes to stay open!!!

Mari x

wanting2bamummy13
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for congratulations still doesn't feel real lol x
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
no mine def doesn't especially as I'm feeling ok (well actually, sore massive boobs, tired, grumpy, weeing, drinking, eating, aches and pains grumble grumble) it's weird to think so much is going on!

I don't think I was quite sure I was having a baby last time 'til I actually did, then I was like...wtf do i do now?! Determined to FORCE myself to enjoy it more this time though,in case it's the last time Smile

wanting2bamummy13
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Only symptoms I have are nausea which starts at 12:30am everyday without fail, tiredness and sore boobs which is why I think it doesn't feel real still yet it's like a dream can't believe there is a little life inside of me after all the stress I went through finding out x
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:55 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean, I don't feel pregnant just ill. I think when the sickness wears off and I start getting a bump it will feel real. I'm also determined to enjoy this one as I doubt I will put myself through this again. I was thinking three but I forgot how bad my hyperemisis was last time. Xx

wanting2bamummy13
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
How are all the mummies to be feeling x
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular