April Mummies

LISAx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hi Mari!! Flicked through the posts but didn't read the names properly. Eek congrats to you too!

Unis going really well thanks. Start my second year in a few weeks and then I'll take a year out from April. Found out just after I got my bfp that my next placements at a&e.. That'll be fun whilst pregnant!

Bobski I'm hoping I will be an April mummy still! My son came 2 weeks early so would love it if it was the same this time round. Especially since he was 8lb 1!

How's everyone feeling? I've had a really bad chest infection so felt really awful. Finally getting over that and now I'm feeling nauseous Rolling Eyes thank god for uni holidays

Bobski1980
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
I can only eat sandwiches too... Snap! I haven't had a cooked meal for a month. What degree are you doing Lisa, hats off to all the ladies doing degrees whilst expecting, I managed to finish mine before I fell pregnant with my first but lots of the girls at work are falling pregnant and carrying on. Must be hard work I struggled without a distraction Very Happy xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Im Anna and due the 12th may but im a c section lady so that brings me to April 29th Smile
We Just got our BFP with our 1st round of IVF feel very lucky that it worked first time
Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 am 
Post subject:
Hiya

Congrats that's great news! Is this your second? I'm 11 weeks and still haven't had my scan date through, I'm hoping it will arrive today I'm getting impatient now. The sickness is wearing off a little now and I'm managing to stay awake past 8pm. How's everyone else doing x

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
No this will be my 5th baby have 3 from previous
marriage . Age 21 , 18 ,16 And baby whos 2 with hubby now only the 2 are at home now
I was sterlilized had reversal and regreted it
straight Away.
I was scanned yesterday due to few probs I'm
5+2 was so cute all we seen was sac and yolk . Its been a very hard emotional
journey to get here with IVF ect we haf a mc in April
so im so scared something is going to go wrong
every twinge i panik . Not had any sickness yet
but was told. Norm is 6 wks for that to kick in

Glad your feeling better hugs Anna x
Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow sounds like you have been through a lot. Good luck with this one I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you carnt wait to put ticker up
will make it feel real Smile
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome Anna Smile
sorry totally abandoned ab because my phone decided it couldn't reply to posts anymore and now it will :/
How is everyone? Do we have 12 week scans on the horizon? Couple of weeks til mine. Still feeling not too bad but by the afternoon Im wiped out and have no appetite so i try and eat and do stuff by lunchtime. Also everything still stinks! I had this last pg.
Still no sickness! Choosing not to see this as a reason to worry, its nice not to have.

Hope everyone's keeping well, I've just started a new job, been offered another one and back to uni this week . . Wait maybe thats why Im tired Wink x

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Ive been so worried at the lack of morning sickness with my son Im sure I had it rly early on this time nothing Confused

Im terrible and google everything to so that's not helped
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
I'm doing a nursing degree Smile I love it but it can be really full on. It's going to be hard whilst heavily pregnant and then with an extra little one but will be worth it in the end Smile

I've got really bad sickness this time round. Had none with my son at all but this time my heads down the toilet about 5 times a day! Feel so exhausted and drained all the time. We've just bought a house too so doing that up and packing isn't helping either.

Had my booking in appointment on friday and she booked my scan for the 7th october which is less than 3 weeks away! I'll only be 10+5 which I was a bit apprehensive about but we agreed it would be beneficial to have my scan before I start my placement.

its so strange it doesn't seem two minutes since I was posting on here at this stage with my son and I've just dropped him off on his first day at pre school. Scary how time flies!!

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
when did your sickness kick in hun
LISAx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:10 am 
Post subject:
It kicked in about 2 weeks ago so when I was about 5 weeks
Don't worry about not having any and just enjoy it! As I said I didn't have any at all last time and all was well Smile

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Smile Guess just being daft carnt help but worry sine Mc
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Had A scan today we got to see the little bean and a very strong heart beat Smile
Carnt tell you how relived I am
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Awww that's the best news, so happy for you. Well I've had a bit if a nightmare getting a scan, last week they said it was pending and yesterday I wasn't even on the system at all. Anyway in booked for Tuesday afternoon, il be 13 weeks by then. My clothes are getting really right now I'm in that horrible in between stage where I'm too small for maternity but I can't do my buttons up. Sickness still lingering, having good days and bad with that and still at its worst in the evening. How's everyone else doing? Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2014 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular