Incredibly bloated so so uncomfortable!!!!

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:49 pm 
Post subject: Incredibly bloated so so uncomfortable!!!!
Hey ladies well ever since I found out I was pregnant I've been bloated its progressively gotten worse as the weeks go by, my stomach has just become a round ball (look like I'm 20 weeks preggers!) I can't move very well I struggle to get up out of the chair, and I struggle eating meals I have to eat about 6-7 tiny meals a day (literally handfuls) I really am struggling to sleep comfortably too Sad loving my little bean to bits but its giving mummy such a rough ride so far!
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 am 
Post subject:
I feel your pain, the bloating started immediately for me and I look 6 months not 9 weeks!! Its all the hormones making you have some trapped wind and slowing down your digestive system and for me the last time it continued through until my bump started to show. The top of my tummy under my ribs is huge and feels hard to touch! I find that a bit of massage in a circular motion helps to get things moving a little. I started wearing maternity pants from day 1 this time just for comfort Smile

I have all day sickness and nausea and the tiredness has wiped me out! I also eat very, very little mainly because I do not fancy anything at all. and some nights I have pregnancy insomnia. My first pregnancy I was so uncomfy in bed I bought an air bed and slept on that!! Oh the joys of pregnancy Wink

Hopefully it won't be long before it settles down, the placenta starts to grow from 9 weeks and by 12 weeks in theory it takes over so you should start to feel better then, I did at 16 weeks, some people have this all the way through Sad
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Tell me about it, I've bought two maternity tops and I'm wearing dresses or leggings becausey stomach is so uncomfortable, food eurgh every time I think about it or try to eat my nusea comes on so strong I struggle to eat properly I end up picking and eating 1 or 2 proper meals a week I'm wiped too I feel absoloutly lifeless I'm hoping once 12 weeks come I'll start to feel a little more human xxxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
i had the exact same with my last pregnancy. i was bloated for the first 12 weeks, thereafter it sort of normalizes itself. probably all the hormones and gases going mad!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular