Baby Kicks

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:34 pm 
Post subject: Baby Kicks
Hello everyone, Just wondering is it too soon to start feeling little kicks at this stage with your first baby? I start feeling like flutters/bubbles around 16 weeks but am positive the past few days I've been feeling like little kicks there only very light, it feels so weird when I was TTC I use to always imagine that baby kicks would feel like when acid is going mad in your belly but this feels so different like it is a baby kicking inside Laughing they are quiet down below too by my pelvis I hope they are kicks! Smile Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Certainly sounds like it to me Smile. I had flutters from 15 weeks and my first proper kick that i could feel and see at 21 weeks. There was no inbetween but my placenta was at the front. It felt to me like a fish in a bag nudging the edges. Its an amazing feeling xx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:19 am 
Post subject:
I started feeling my baby at 16 weeks too, my placenta is at the back, felt like bubbles to begin with now proper kicks (mainly when im sat) xxx exciting!!! xx
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
Ar i'm happy that they are kicks! I only ever feel it when am lying in bed on my side when it kicks I feel my skin stretch and moves its so strange Laughing , my placenta is at the front too! Had a scare at the midwifes appointment because she couldn't find the heartbeat, it turns out it was just hiding be hide the placenta so the placenta must be at the front! it is an amazing feeling! Very Happy can't wait till there proper kicks Very Happy Very Happy still feels so unreal!! Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Contracts Jo3. It's such an exciting time. I remember my baby's kicks like yesterday. I miss it. Wishing you all the best
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
awwe that sounds like kicks to me! still so hapoy for you jo. Keep coming back in here to see how you're doing. when is you 20 weeks scan? so excited for you xx

nds
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
definitely. i started feeling movement at 16 weeks, which i can only describe at like muscle spasms, never had the 'bubble' feeling til around probably 20 weeks, which i thought strange as thats what a lot of women seem to describe their very first movements as. anyway, i can't remember exactly when they turned into more powerful, noticeable kicks but now am feeling her kicking, wriggling and somersalting everywhere. it's wonderful x x
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 am 
Post subject:
Ah Jo so pleased for you Smile

I pop on to see how you are doing. Wont be long till bubs here xxx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like your def feeling kicks Smile I remember when I was pg with ds & I felt his 1st kick at 16 weeks Smile Felt like little flutters in the bottom of my pelvis..(He was breech then) I miss feeling him move around in there & cant wait to be pg again to experience it again Smile Exciting times Laughing Laughing xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular