I shouldn't moan, but.....

Bobski1980
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:51 pm 
Post subject: I shouldn't moan, but.....
I shouldn't moan, but.... I'm only having very mild pregnancy symptoms and its worrying me a bit that all might not be well. With my first I had really heavy discharge (sorry tmi) and I was hit really severly with hyperemisis at 5 ish weeks. This time it's so different I've just had a few headaches and been really tired, a little nausea but nothing like before. I'm only 5 weeks but was sort of expecting to have my head down the loo by now. It sounds rediculous I know but all the time I was being sick I felt reassured the pregnancy was going the right way. Do I sound crazy! Anyone had similar experiences with pregnancies?

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
It took me a while to get any real symptoms. I completely understand your concern but it'll be nothing more than mummy worries! I'd enjoy this feeling as you'll be feeling a little more than silly when you're 39 weeks gone haha xx
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Lol yes that is true, thanx x

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
I had no symptoms at all with my first pregnancy, no tiredness, no nausea, no sore boobs absolutely nothing, apart from a missed period and a positive test of course Laughing .
I didn't even have a bump at all until after 20 weeks and didn't feel pregnant until I felt my first kick at 21 weeks Laughing
I haven't been so 'lucky' with all of them though and have had dizzy spells, low blood pressure, nausea and even IBS Shocked kick in from 5-6 weeks and felt sick as a dog with other pregnancies Rolling Eyes Laughing and then last time round I again had no symptoms at all and didn't even know until 13 1/2 weeks Embarassed Laughing
The 2 with no symptoms were the only 2 where I had no early bleeds or spotting as well Question The one I had most early problems with including leaking waters and several bleeds between 7 and 16 weeks was the one I had the most symptoms with Question So I don't really think symptoms (or a lack of them ) really relate to how well the pregnancy is going
I just think all pregnancies and your body's reactions to them will be different every time Smile xx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
been pregnant 5 times, and had no symptoms with each of them luckily. but the body reacts differently to each pregnancy. you might be lucky this time and have it good.
best wishes
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girlies, I am a worrier by nature so can't help analysing everything but I feel more reassured now x

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
So am i haha
Some days i would feeling great yet concerned it wasn't right to feel great and then when i was stuck in the bathroom with nausea, willing myself to be sick to get over the feeling of nausea i was regretting the worry woops! xxx
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Tell me about it!!! Paying for my moaning now I feel awful! Argh lol

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 am 
Post subject:
i was the same ..i think its normal for us to compare but this is my third and each one has been different lol xx
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
i just saw this ^ ho ho!

Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 am 
Post subject:
Lol silly me suffering big time now!!!!

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
LOL I thought asking about it at 5 weeks was a bit early Laughing
With both my pregnancies I started with the nausea and sickness and tiredness about 6 weeks 4 days. First pregnancy it lasted through till 16 weeks, this pregnancy it lasted till 12 weeks and now I only feel a bit sick first thing in the morning and then I am fine the rest of the day Smile

I'm expecting your next post to be along the lines of ' Oh when will this sickness end...' Laughing Very Happy Hope it's not long for you
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
I also felt a bit silly asking but with my first I was hit with hyperemisis at 5 weeks and it continues until 28 weeks. I was almost hospitalised with it and spent 23 weeks on medication. So was expecting it to hit me the same but it crept up a bit more gradually this time, started at 6 weeks, back on tablets and still throwing up, happy days! My gp said to me 'ill give you a long prescription as I expect you will be like this for a long time again'! Oh well will just have to ride the storm Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular