beginning to lose hope!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject: beginning to lose hope!!
hi everyone just a little background on me. me and my dh decided to try for baby #3 as we have a 10yr old dd and a 7yr old dd in february this year we got very faint positive results at the beginning of april but they faded and i started to bleed chemical pregnancy?? we were lucky enough to get a bfp 4 weeks later nut unfortunatly this ended in a missed miscarrige at 9 weeks the baby had stopped developing at 6 weeks now 8 weeks after this i had very faint positive again for three days but not getting darker and have now started to bleed and lose clots 3 days before my period is due. so ladies my questions are am i having another chemical pregnancy??? and if i get pregnant quickkly again do you think my chance of another miscarriage is increased?? i have heard that chemical pregnancy are very common and if you arent ttc you would not know you have experienced one any help appreciated Question
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am 
Post subject:
Chemical pregnancy are thought to be up to 50% of all pregnancies and a lot of women even those who are TTC never realise if they don't test early, sometimes it happens so soon after implantation as well that you might never get even a faint positive on a test, sometimes it happens late enough for several days of fading positives, when I had what I think might have been a chemical I only got one faint line (10 DPO)and the next day it was gone so put it down to a false pos from a dodgy test until I had a very strange AF (17DPO which was two days late for me )which started with lots of pain but no bleeding but then a sudden rush of blood and clots and string stuff (sorry for the TMI but I thought it might sound similar to what you're having now) without that one faint line I might have just thought it was a heavy period Question
It does sound like you could be having a chemical pregnancy again Sad but as they happen so early there's no reason not to TTC again straight away and it doesn't increase your chances of another M/C in fact it might even help as your progesterone levels might still be slightly raised Question If you have repeated chemicals it might be worth getting your progesterone tested at 7 days after ov to make sure it's not a low progesterone problem, if it is then there are treatments available
Good luck if you decide to try again xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: