bleeding

jadey
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
o hun.Hope eveything is alright for friday.
It may be because yours is still too small to detect heart beat.
The sack is growing so thats the main thing.
My husband is being positive for the both of us but its hard

xx
welshnurse1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply, i too have a 7 year old daughter had loads of sickness with her but no other problems infact i had a great 1st pregnancy x
jadey
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Isnt that funny how we both had good 1st 1s.
Let me know how you get on
xx
claireyb1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject: bleeding!
hIya am new to this forum, wonder if any ofyou ladies can help Exclamation i had a miscarriage in november 07 and i am now currently 7weeks pregnant but had sum spotting a couple of weeks ago and went for an early scan and was told evrything looked fine and was where it should be, but last night(sat) i had a dark pinkish discharge only whenwiped and since then its been a brown colour, now its nothing im quite worried spoke to my epu today and they sed if the bleeding got worse going through a sanitry towel an hour then go down if not wait until my next scan on 25th feb but trying not to panic Shocked but at same time worried sick Sad . please any helpful solutions Question Question
jadey
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun,
I completly understand what your going through.I have been bleeding since fri and just keep getting told is that im not heavy and waitt for scan tue.I have had period pains with it but they said becuase my cervix is closed it looks good.
Im worried sick and this has been the longest weekend of my life.
You should not have to wait a week.If you still feel unsure by tomorrow go straight down to hospital hun
xxx
claireyb1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx, the nurse i spoke to wasnt intrested to be quite honest, basically her answer was is u are having a miscarriage there isnt anything we can do to stop it! which to be honest is fair but harsh! athink i will call the doctor 2moro again and see if they will see ma sooner a week is like a torture, just feel so alone Crying or Very sad with it and it will be my first baby Smile a feel every little thing i do i watch what i am doing and every little twinge im like omg whats happening! xx Sad
welshnurse1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i had simular thing pink/ brown only there while i wiped they told me it was implantation bleeding which is common, will keep my fingers crossed for youX
claireyb1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
thanks luckily the bleeding has now stopped but cant help but be worried so fingers crossed everything will be ok! but am stressing wanting to no if it will be ok!! xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Jadey how did your scan go today? xxxxxxxx
kye
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
I think you should go back hospital now and demand a scan it's your right I don't think you should leave it till tuesday you'll be in a right state by then in the meantime get plenty off rest and I mean bed rest! Hope things turn out o.k for you I've had period pains from the start of my pregnancy i'm six weeks it's your womb growing so if it's not extreamly painful I would not worry about that side off your problem x
Sherm
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm new on here and have been reading the messages regarding bleeding as I have also been in the same position as Jadey - I have my scan tomorrow.

Hope your scan has gone ok today!
welshnurse1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject:
Hope all went well on Tuesday Jadey. I am still going through a bad time bleeding increased today first thingpinky/red in colour with lower back ache but now nothing spoke to midwife who said thats all i can do is rest and wait for scan tomorrow!!!
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject: hi
good luck for tomorrow im keeping my fingers crossed for u xxxlisa
enyidiya
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject: bleeding in early pregnany
Got pregnant last month and had bleeding at the time my period was to come.I did a preg test which was still positive after the bleeding.This month again the bleeding has come and preg test is still positive.Am worried.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular