Am I pregnant? 12 days late hpt -ve...PLEASE RESPOND..

Aidan17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant? 12 days late hpt -ve...PLEASE RESPOND..
Hi All,

I really hope someone who's been in the same boat can reply...this situation is driving me insane....I know all i can really do it wait until my period starts or have a blood test done...but i just want to know if this happened to anyone else.

I normally have a 28 day cycle (+2-3 days)...My period was due on 20th/21st of March, I was preparing for a big exam around the time I was supposed to be ovulating so possibly my ovulation could be delayed. I took a HPT on day 6 and again today (day 12)...using early morning urine and waiting the suggesting amount of time. The tests were both negative.

I've been having some odd symptoms lower abdominal cramping (PMS type) only at nights for about an hour or so and lower back pain at night as well for about 1 1/2 weeks. I usually get these symptoms for about 1-2 days before and the first 2 days of my period, nothing this long. Last week I was extremely fatigued for a couple days, but not so much this week. I've been having palpitations for like (2-3 weeks now), nausea for the past 2-3 days...but honestly I think that's in my head. Started having mild breast tenderness last night and have been having frequent urination for a week now. Also been having acid reflux for the past 3 days, I normally have reflux but i have to eat/drink certain foods..this acid reflux seems to be brought on by nothing.

Exactly 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor because of the palpitations and my urine showed blood, it was assumed to be because of my soon to start period (which didn't start). I thought it may be some type of implantation bleeding

Has anyone had negative tests up to 12 days, with such minimal symptoms and ended up pregnant?
shannon0702
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey do you have a update ??
adalina
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
Any updates for us?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular