why me?!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject: why me?!
Argh silly little rant alert... The boys dad is Home all weekend every weekend.. And yet it's always me they shout when they want something... I'm sick of hearing my own name.. All I want is 2 minutes peace lol..

Rant over.. I feel a bit better now that out..
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
It's all I hear too. I sometimes shout 'I've gone out!!!' They still come looking Very Happy Very Happy or I say 'you've got a dad, use him or what's the point in having him!!!'
I think my oh likes the fact they don't go to him.

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:47 am 
Post subject:
Go out and leave oh to it!
If I'm around the kids always come to me first as well, I will tell them to go to Dad and usually they listen, just means oh will have to take his nose away from the laptop!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't mind but during the week when their Dad is at work they ask for him all the time. Lol. Joe took the boys out for the afternoon today though and I didn't know what to do with myself lol I do moan sometimes but I really wouldn't be without them haha xx
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 am 
Post subject:
hahaha exactly how i feel. when the kids at home they drive a person crazy, but when they out the house is too quite.
they just expect mommy to do everything and daddy to be the second choice. depends what they want from me, if its something they know i wont give in too, then they ask daddy first.
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
I'm the same rach I love the idea of alone time but when it happens I feel like I'm missing out on fun lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like my house. All I hear all day is "Mummmmmmayyyyy" You can't wait for them to start talking and then when they do it's like Mad because they won't stop Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular