tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
StaceyRD wrote:
I find myself around so much less because my babies are bigger now Sad

Hard to believe I joined when pregnant with Isabelle and now she's this lanky, chatty little lady who starts pre-school in a matter of weeks! George amazes me every day too, growing up much too quickly, sob.

Time for the next lot then - Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh I don't know if there will be anymore curly blonde blue eyed babes again... but I do promise to be here a lot more often from now on!

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh I don't know if there will be anymore curly blonde blue eyed babes again... but I do promise to be here a lot more often from now on!

StaceyRD
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 pm 
Post subject:

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's got quiet too which is a shame. I think this lovely hot weather hasn't helped things as the last thing you want to do is be sat in front of a computer etc.

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
I used to come on everyday but ive stopped as well!
Beckylouise mentioned how dead it was in a post a little while ago and i said to her i actually dont think its a lack of people coming on (have a look at how many views the posts actually get)

I stopped coming on recently as nobody seemed to want to chat,but it looks like it starting to pick up again Smile
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
I joined when I was pregnant with my son back in 2008 and coming on here was the highlight of my evening most nights. I have met some wonderful people on here and the advice and support I received through both my pregnancies and my miscarriage was brilliant. Maybes we could start and recommend this site on Facebook, Twitter etc as I know I have alot of pregnant friends at the moment.

EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
I think it could also be due to the fact that there is FB and there are so many pregnancy/baby groups on there x

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
It does seem to have picked up over the last few weeks which is cool Smile I dont like going on the baby groups on FB as all my friends & family can see what I'm up too, so this is my only way I can communicate without them knowing Laughing xx

EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Am sure there are some private groups. I am in a few private groups and my friends and family don't know they exist Laughing Laughing

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Becky i joined one on fb when there was nothing going on over here and my one is private,i sent the moderator a message asking before i posted because nobody knew we were pregnant then and if its a closed group then your friends and family cant see what you post Smile
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I'm back cos I'm expecting again, but tbh it is so quiet now :/ our due date group is teeny compared to 4 years ago. So sad.

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
mariandelijah wrote:
I'm back cos I'm expecting again, but tbh it is so quiet now :/ our due date group is teeny compared to 4 years ago. So sad.

OH MY FOOKY LORD!!!!!!!!! MARI Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Im so happy for you...eeekkk, I just popped on as I had the lappy out, so thought I'd have a nosy and see this Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Congrats to you xxx

Anyhoo, as to the OP...2 kiddies, busy busy nower days.. and don't often get the laptop out on an eve and its so fiddly on my phone or Tab so just don't bother...soz
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hahaha Very Happy thanks zee, still super early days!!! X x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
I know but its sooooooooo exciting lol. Good luck, hope you have a great and easy peasy 9mth Wink ... well 7.5mth now Laughing
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular