Symptoms

ClairaBell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 am 
Post subject: Symptoms
Hi everyone, hope you are ok.

Although I browse on here a lot, I haven't posted for a while.

I was wondering....how long after ovulation do you normally start to notice those early symptoms such as tender breasts, period-type cramps, heartburn etc?

Hope you can help

Claire xx
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
It's hard to remember really, I think I definitely had cramping or 4-5 days before AF was due, don't remember noticing particularly sore boobs at all. The main thing for me in hindsight was that I was so tired, I mean I was so tired on cd25 that I called in sick to work as I felt literally too tired to get out of bed which I had never ever done in the past (even after boozing/late nights during the week). Guess everyone is different though some people ont notice any symptoms before they get their BFP, have you noticed anything different this month then??
Bobski1980
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 pm 
Post subject: I
I'm 6+ 2 with my second, with my first all I had was hyperemisis at 5 weeks. This time I started feeling exhausted and cramping at 4 weeks, sore boobs and nausea kicked in at 5 weeks, hyperemisis started at 5+ 4. I was biting my husbands head off around the time af was due but thankfully my moods have stabilised a bit now! X

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Oh fingers crossed for you, I remember you from the VR thread.

For me the main difference was I had NO af pains at all until the day I missed my period, normally I would start with them the week before af. I had sore boobs from ovulation and they got sorer when af due. Both times, around implantation I felt a little bit of nausea - I made home made chips for DH and I for tea and could not face eating them!! My major sign was that both time the hairs on my leg stopped growing so fast, normally a day after I have shaved them they already have growth, both times I got BFP I hadn't shaved them for at least 3 or 4 days and barely had stubble!!

Lots of luck hun, please don't give up, I am proof that miracles happen as I've had two very unexpected surprise BFPs x x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular