sore boobs

wanting2bamummy13
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 pm 
Post subject: sore boobs
Hi everyone just found out I am pregnant Very Happy I am around 5wks not to sure as cycles were completely messed up but for past couple days my nipples have been so so sore sorry for the tmi but it's gotten to the point where they are that sore my bra can't even touch them Sad anybody else had this problem? X
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
yup, and there's a good chance it will get worse (but then better again Smile but then breastfeeding....)

Last time i ended up buying soft cup seamless cotton maternity bras (need to do that anyway as all of mine have underwires) and wore them 24/7 for months as it was too sore to have them...er...flopping at their own free will at night.

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah it's quite common. I recommend wearing non underwired and very supportive bras as soon as you can. Also maternity night time bras are good. Sounds daft as you are only in early pregnancy but it does help.
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
^ nonwired are also recommended so that the developing milk ducts aren't' squished (i think..it's been a while since i read that stuff)

wanting2bamummy13
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you everyone I will have go shopping tomorrow get some non wired bras that are soft and comfortable lol as normal bras are really painful plus I have outgrown my bras anyway so need get my bum in gear n get some stuff thank you for the advice x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular