Bloods...

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject: Bloods...
Heey all just been to docs about these weird feelings and she had a feel of my tummy and couldnt feel any "baby" or "uterus" so very unlikely im pregnant but the are doing my bloods tomorrow to double check and also check for irritable bowel syndrome! As apparently i might have that.. Huufff!! Sad just fed up! And i would never everrrrr recommend the damn pill injection!! Xx

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Gembo12344, I had problem with the injection pill as well. I gained sooo much weight it was stupid and when I came off well my AF were something else after they finally arrived months later. I knew I wasn't pregnant as I was single once I got off it. My auntie had over 12 month before her AF arrived and was down the doctors wondering what was going on. I would never recommend it to anyone but I have a friend that has had no problems.
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
I was on ot before my daughter amd it took me about 14 months just to get my AF back! I was so reluctant to have it this time but the implant didnt work for me so the doctor basically gave me no other choice as i said i would forget the pill i did ask about coil but she was really awful with me so i had it! Ive had it twice this time so just cant wait to get back to normal! Ive put loooooads of weight on too! Im currently trying to diet! 6lb off only about 6 stone to go!! Shocked Confused Crying or Very sad Xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 am 
Post subject:
Gembo once the doc has done these bloods if they come back as negative for pregnancy then maybe you could use Dong quai to get your AF back Question
It's easy to get hold of and can bring your AF on without having to wait for a full cycle of ov etc. like you do with Agnus castus . The dong quai should kick start a proper menstrual cycle with ovulation if you take it for a week or so then stop you should have a period, and then once that's happened hopefully your body would start a fresh cycle that you ov in, Agnus castus can help by balancing hormones but with that it should help make you ov first so you'd have to wait about 4-5 weeks still, maybe more for an AF, which wouldn't be a problem for TTC but unless you ov test it might be hard to know when you did ov as it could take longer than usual, also your lining that first cycle might not be the best if you haven't had a period first to have a proper clear out Question
The doc might not want to give you Noresthisterone to get things going but it can be very effective for kick starting a cycle as well if she will . But it is more progesterone in your body so it might not be the best way Confused
Your hormones all work off a feedback loop so having normal levels in the first place is essential for the whole process to work and unfortunately some contraceptives supress those normal levels of certain hormones to the point where it can take months for your body to get them back to levels that mean you can actually ov, the injection is progesterone only so it has a knock on effect on your oestrogen levels which need to be high in the first half of your cycle to get ov to happen, no ov no period normally Rolling Eyes but if you can get ov to happen again then your cycle should go back to normal the following month, and the best way to do that is to try and do something to help your body get it's oestrogen levels up.
Both Dong quai and Agnus castus will do that but in different ways Smile
I've used both dong quai and agnus castus and taken Noresthisterone twice, the agnus and dong quai are pretty much side effect free but with the Noresthisterone I felt like I had severe PMT the whole time I was taking it Rolling Eyes so if it was me now I'd try one of the more natural options first.
I really hope it's not IBS you've got as it's horrible Sad but generally you get spasms or cramping with that when you have an actual attack and it's painful and once you've had an attack you know you've had it as TMI it can be more of an explosion Shocked I was diagnosed with it while pregnant with my second son and at first I just couldn't go at all Embarassed which I just put down to pregnancy,then my first attack at 6 weeks pregnant was so bad that at first I thought it was a m/c Shocked I was sweating and shaking and felt sick I was in so much pain and then of course I soon realised what it actually was Rolling Eyes Laughing luckily mine was stress related and I very rarely have an attack now, and buscopan is very good at settling it if you take it soon enough, but if its just general bloating and grumbling stomach/bowels then maybe you have an allergy to something Question
Food intolerance's are very common especially to gluten and dairy products and for some reason having a baby can trigger them in some women, maybe something to do with the way your immune system changes Question
Hopefully the doc can tell you what it is for definite when you go back xx
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou very much for all the information hun... I have heard of Agnus castus but never Dong quai. Im definitely going to research this as it seems like its the thing I need to kick start my journey to TTC!
TMI.. I poo every day but its never the same consistency and ive had those cramps and sweats a few times its awful isn't it and it lasts a few days which takes it outta you!!
Had the bloods done and get results back either Monday or Tuesday so I really hope they can tell me something.. Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular