Clomid and CM

Loz123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 pm 
Post subject: Clomid and CM
Hi Ladies

Have any of you had clomid and did it make you dry up sorry TMI Laughing i have some preseed im thinking shall i just use it anyway in case? really wanna give it my best shot x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
It can cause thickening of CM. Preseed is not a bad idea but you could also try chesty cough syrup, grapefruit juice and plenty of water to try and thin it out. x
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 am 
Post subject:
If you get the chesty cough syrup it has to be one where the only active ingredient is Guaifenisin as any other added active ingredients can cancel out it's benefits, it basically thins the mucus to help the sperm swim through it , Asda and Boots own brand both have it in and so does Robitussin chesty, asda's own is much cheaper though, grapefruit juice is good for making more cm I know it works for me anyway, but the best thing is lots of water, basically if your mouth or nose feel dry then other mucous membranes will too, including your cervix Laughing Oh and B vits are good while on clomid as it can have a thinning effect on your lining for some women and EPO is also good for cm and lining quality< Good luck with the clomid xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Tesco's own is another one like it.
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt get any ewcm whilst on clomid and any lube irritates hubby so ww couldnt use anything but preseed is good xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular