have you always found out what you having??

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 am 
Post subject: have you always found out what you having??
Wiv my 2 boys i have found out their sex at 20 weeks but i really wanna have a surpise this time

how many of you have had a surpise one, and how did you stop yourself finding out coz i struggling already lol

Bobski1980
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 am 
Post subject:
My first was a surprise and at the time we were really pleased we had waited. But I had an awful labour and delivery and was really poorly after so I didn't get to feel all excited finding out what we had. So this time I'm going to find out and v excited to be doing it that way round this time x

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 am 
Post subject:
i got a feeling i will find out as there such nice stuff in shops

TLT
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am 
Post subject:
I didn't find out what I was having for all 3 of my children. But this time I will hopefully be finding out a week today.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
My first was a surprise but back then at the hospital I was at had a policy of not informing you of the sex. I only found out with my son because I knew I could ask. It's definitely worth having a surprise and finding out at the birth!
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
I had a surprise both times which was lovely especially as I've got one of each sex. Thought number two was another boy so when she arrived I was that bit extra pleased. I just brought loads when they were born x

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
I had a surprise both times and I loved it!

I wanted to find out but hubby didn't and he won! It kept the excitement for me and everyone around me I think, and always nice to announce a surprise as no-one knows the sex or the name in that case.

If I have another, it will be another surprise.

Xx
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
We had a surprise first time with Isabelle then found out with George at the time mainly to make it easy for missy, so we could tell her she'd be getting a baby brother. If ever we have another I'd love either but would probably keep it a surprise Smile x

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:01 am 
Post subject:
I found out with my daughter, loved it, and I'm finding out this time as I can't stand the unisex stuff it seems too boyish and if I have a girl I'd feel abit cruel shoving her in yellow and green lol
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:05 am 
Post subject:
We kept it a surprise both times although I was very tempted this time. I felt like I had so many tests, growth scans etc that it was nice to keep one thing a surprise and it was definitely worth it. We put some money aside and went on a little clothes shopping spree once they were born!
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 am 
Post subject:
We had a surprise both times and it was so lovely. I got my hubby to tell me what gender the baby was at each birth. It's nice for your family and friends as well, as soon as my babies were born my mum and sister hot-footed it down to the shops to buy the appropriate colour babygro's! You just have to stick to your guns in the scan. The sonographer only asked at the beginning of the scan and I said no straight away. x x

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am 
Post subject:
This is my second surprise. I like being able to guess right up to the day and loved the fact it was oh who told me what we had last time

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
I have done both and the surprise was the best wouldn't find out next time xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't find out with any of mine. I couldn't see the reason why I would want to Very Happy.
I was always adamant I didn't care but with my fourth, we had a scan at 34 weeks and i was certain the sonographer said female. I felt upset that it was another girl. My son hd said before we went it would not be fair if it was a girl because then it would be 2 boys and 4 girls in our house. I said to my oh that I couldn't believe that the sonographer hd told us the sex and he said that the sonographer had said femur because he was measuring the babies leg..
I did have a boy and now I am blessed with 2 of each.

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
I am so convinced I am having another boy but my DH says its a girl. I would love a girl but everything about this pregnancy has been the same. My scan is on Tuesday and they can tell me the sex by the nub (they did this at 12 weeks last time).

I keep thinking I don't want to know and would love DH to tell me at the birth but he wants to know. He said that the sonographer can tell him and he won't tell me but I know that won't work. I am considering just blurting out as soon as we step foot in the door that we do not want to know the sex and if they tell me I will sue them lol!!! If my DH protests tough. It's hard tho as it's nice to be prepared beforehand. This is my last baby tho so a surprise would be nice Smile even tho it's 100% a boy Wink
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular