Chance of twins! Ideas on tandem prams?

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject: Chance of twins! Ideas on tandem prams?
Hey goths and guys! Well we t to the drs about being very poorly, and was told that all my symptoms are a very clear sign I could be carrying twins, I have one set on my side (dads, dad) and my OH has 2 sets on his side! (Both uncles) so was abit oblivious to that one. Incase I have I didn't know if anyone knew about tandem prams like iCandy ones? And how much that cost??
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Cleggy! I also got told this! I was very poorly with morning sickness I ended up in hospital with Hyperemesis Gravidarum couldn't keep anything down even water! Doctor in the hospital said it was a good chance it was because I was having twins! Laughing plus me and OH both have twins in our families, but nope turns out only one little baby boy in there causing all the sickness Laughing Morning sickness didn't pass until 18 and a half weeks Shocked sometimes I think some pregnancies we just can be more sick than others, but if it is twins you'll be looking at around about 1500 for the twin Icandy and also depending on which Icandy pram it is you want I have the price list if you want to know exact figures and know which one it is your after, I'm getting the Icandy peach which is costing around about 1150 there expensive but are gorgeous prams! Very Happy Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular