Three Days Late...?

Salma21H
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 am 
Post subject: Three Days Late...?
HI!
Ok so basically; I think I'm pregnant, my husband thinks I'm pregnant, my mom, and boss think I'm pregnant Smile

I'm not 100% sure though and I was wondering if any of you ladies had the same or similar symptoms.

Last period July 14th ended around July 19th...I was supposed to get my period Aug 13th. Still haven't received it. Now here are my symptoms. Last week Monday I was SUPER sensitive to the point where my husband said something stupid and I was in tears lol that doesn't happen... Next I've been feeling very nauseous and light headed all the time..also I've had cramps like I was getting my period but that would only last for about 5 minutes and I would feel normal again. Usually when I get my period my boobs hurt but both and all over. Lately its just my nipples that are sore really bad only when I touch them. Also today for lunch I took one bite of my food and got the awful metallic taste in my mouth, hated it Mad
But I ran to the fridge in our office and put serious hot sauce and managed to eat my food. (and I was using a plastic spoon not metal fork or spoon so I know its not that and its not the food)
ALSO last thing I've been VERYYYY sensitive to food and the way it smells. Like I would go eat stuff I love eating but as soon as I smell it I immediately get turned off like its gross.
So on Tuesday night I took a first response test right before I went to sleep...Totally Negative Sad However, My friend and Mom said that when they tested it came out neg and they retested a week later or two weeks later and it came out positive.

So along with telling me your similar symptoms, have any of you kind ladies ever got a negative when testing with first response or any hpt and then later got a positive?
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
Your symptoms sound like you could be.

I always got a positive straight away when ive tested. Not everyone does though ive heard of people not getting t till week 5-6.

I think you should re test but use the first wee of the morning and not the last one of the day, as this is more likely to show up a positive if you are pregnant.

Good luck.

Salma21H
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
emmie02 wrote:
Your symptoms sound like you could be.

I always got a positive straight away when ive tested. Not everyone does though ive heard of people not getting t till week 5-6.

I think you should re test but use the first wee of the morning and not the last one of the day, as this is more likely to show up a positive if you are pregnant.

Good luck.

Hi OK so I tested this morning still Negative! This is so annoying I have absolutely No symptoms today No period or pregnancy symptoms... my husband and I are just gonna wait a few days and maybe next weekend go to the doctors

Thanks for your reply! Smile
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 am 
Post subject:
with my second pregnancy i took a test on the friday @3+ days late and it was negative i was relieved as wasnt ready for another baby sat night i had bad cramping i know af was coming then my friend asked me to do one with her on the sunday as she was scared to me thinking ye bi know im not i will do it anyways it was POSITIVE so within 2 days my results changed i was only 3+weeks so was weak positive...
i wold say leave it a few days as your hormones take 48 hrs to double and try again wishing you all the best for the result you want xxx
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 am 
Post subject:
ctinso wrote:
with my second pregnancy i took a test on the friday @3+ days late and it was negative i was relieved as wasnt ready for another baby sat night i had bad cramping i know af was coming then my friend asked me to do one with her on the sunday as she was scared to me thinking ye bi know im not i will do it anyways it was POSITIVE so within 2 days my results changed i was only 3+weeks so was weak positive...
i wold say leave it a few days as your hormones take 48 hrs to double and try again wishing you all the best for the result you want xxx

Thank you for replying!! This morning before I got up to get ready for work I had realllllyy bad cramping to the point where I almost woke my husband up to tell him I got to go to the ER. But when I actually got up I got my period Sad so.there goes the answer to all my questions a full week late and super heavy period.
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
aw sorry to hear you got your period xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular