realy sore legs

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:09 pm 
Post subject: realy sore legs
hi the last couple of days my legs have been so sore today the right one is killing me it has swelled up and am finding it hard to walk its my calf i think tried having bathes but still hurting im 28 weeks eney idea what it could be thanks xxx lisa Confused
cardea
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject: swollen legs
Hello,

I'm 37 weeks and have been having problems with swelling and soreness with my right calf. I know it is down to bad circulation as i had it mildly before pregnancy, usually if i sat down for too long. It is really important that you get it checked out though just to make sure it is not DVT - which you can be more succeptable to during pregnancy. Hopefully your midwife will reassure you it is just odema. X
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:10 am 
Post subject:
thanks i will if ther no better xxx
emmsy30
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya hope you feel better soon i have a strange thing happen my right leg at the top only goes tingly then completely numb even though i can walk on it it usually happens while im walking im nearly 14 weeks any one similar aches or numbness its very strange x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls, i would advise anyone with pain in your calf to go and see your doctor/midwife as soon as possible.
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular