Ovulation

Polkadotty
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 am 
Post subject: Ovulation
I'm not sure if I ovulated this month or if I did I must of a lot earlier this month. I did a ovulation test on cd14 and got a negative so thought its still to happen but not so sure because I've been watching for cm and none but did have some around cd 8-10 I would say did count bk to see which day it was. But im sure I also tested on cd 11 and got a negative too because I used the hormone indicator one so it picks up 4 fertile days so surely if I had ovulated in that time it would of picked it up. Today is cd 17 and no feeling of anything. Never had a month like this before so confused with my body.any one been like this??
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi Polkadotty, I had a month just like this a few months ago. I had been tracking with opk and I didn't start till day 10 as I normally ov on day 13 or 14 but nothing came up and I don't recall that my CM was any more or less before. I don't seem to produce much anyway apart from this month for some unknown reason. Some people have said that you can ov as early as day 6 after AF so you could have.

Hope that helps? Rolling Eyes
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 am 
Post subject:
Have you been testing daily since before cd 14? If not then its quite possible youve missed it. Ive had months where if it hadnt of been for the ovulation tests I would never have known I was ovulating as for some reason I had no other symptoms. I bought cheap green handled ovulation sticks from ebay so I could use them twice a day until my surge had passed and not have to spend a fortune.
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Yeah knew you could ovulate early but this is the only month I've been really early. Haven't been doing regular test as only had two test sticks left so just used them up to see if I actually was and was surprised to see I wasn't cos on the day I did test I had cm so strange what our bodies do sometimes
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Hmm Id say seeing as you havent done regular tests every day theres a good chance you missed it. Like I said invest in some cheap sticks theyve never failed me.
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
I did regular testing a few months ago an had blood work done last month and my ovulation level was over 50 so not worried that I'm not ovulating just never had a month where I've ovulated as early as this. Does this mean il get my period a lot quicker this month past 3 months ive been having 30 day cycles.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
You should get your period 14 days from whenever you ovulated so yeh if you did ovulate early then cycle will be a shorter length.
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah no doubt period will make an unwanted appearance very soon!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular