VBAC or C- Section after reversal

JellyBean73
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 am 
Post subject: VBAC or C- Section after reversal
I suppose this is a question for reversals ladies who were lucky enough to concieve. Nobody seems to be able to give me a straight answer regarding my impending birth.

I have one mid wife whom I see most of the time in the community who is all Vbac and cant see why I cant give birth naturally as 2 of my previous children were born naturally however both were induced for pre eclampsia, my 3 rd daughter was a c-section after deciding at 30 weeks it was time to move out. The midwives at the hospital are all c-section. I finding it all confusing. On top of the constant worry JellyBean is going to make an early appearance...

I just dont want to get all psyched up for a vbac and then things go horrbily wrong and end having a c-section. When I could just rule it out straight away and have a planned c-section with all the recovery time afterwards.

Does anyone know if the reversal scar affects things. As my scar goes from hip to hip and is still weak and gives me pain when coughing or sneezing. Nobody I have been in contact with has been able to tell me one way or the other whether this scar could affect things...

Hopefully somebody out there can share there experience with me.

Much Baby Dust for everyone else trying to concieve Very Happy
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 am 
Post subject:
I cant see why you cant have a natural birth.. if I conceive then it will be my 5th cut and Im dreading that. You can always have the c-section but you cant go back and have a natural birth. if I was you I would be prepared for both, if baby decides to make a early appearance or whatever then have c-section if you have to. I regret not having a natural with my second because now I have no choice.

Its such a worry all these decisions

Xxx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:07 am 
Post subject:
I cant see why you cant have a natural birth.. if I conceive then it will be my 5th cut and Im dreading that. You can always have the c-section but you cant go back and have a natural birth. if I was you I would be prepared for both, if baby decides to make a early appearance or whatever then have c-section if you have to. I regret not having a natural with my second because now I have no choice.

Its such a worry all these decisions

Xxx
JellyBean73
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject:
I think what terrifies me the most is having another blue smurf and he/she being rushed off to neonatal unit and then hospital insisting I rest for 24 hrs after my section like they did previosuly and they wouldnt take me to see my baby. After begging for 6 hrs and being ignored I eventually got enough feeling back in my legs to walk there myself. It was most probably one the most awful days of my life.... Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular