Has anyone esle had this experience ?

lisab36
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject: Has anyone esle had this experience ?
Hi ladies, At the moment i am on a 4 week count down to my reversal op. I have noticed in the last 2 months I am aware of OV pain/niggles. Maybe it is because i am more aware of my cycle now as i am getting the op but i just wondered if this happened to anyone else pre op? Lisa
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah it did for me, maybe as you say because all of a sudden you're looking for things Question
I was sterilised for about 8 1/2 yrs and in all that time I obviously wasn't on any contraception and was ovulating normally but I was always blissfully unaware of it Laughing I only ever noticed pre AF signs like PMS Rolling Eyes Laughing
As soon as I started BBT charting before my op to make sure I did ov and find out what day I ov'd on I immediately started to put all the clues together and realised that things I might have put down to a pulled muscle or wind Embarassed before were actually ov pains Embarassed Laughing
Trouble is once you notice the signs you can't not notice them when you're trying to relax and not think about it when TTC Laughing
Plus after the op I know I seemed to have a big surge in hormones and had loads more hormone related symptoms and a lot of ladies say the same, probably because our ovaries get a boost with the extra blood flow when the tubes are repaired Question
It can also affect your cycle as well so don't be surprised if it changes slightly in length afterwards Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
lisab36
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Very true i just hope all goes well, i will look out for change in my cycle post op x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular