Sterilisation Reversal, Mr De Silva, West Midlands Hospital

louboutins
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! After a very long 4 years I've finally had my reversal!!! I had it done on Tuesday. I'm very sore but excited for things to come. Mr De Silva is lovely and all the hospital staff were brilliant. I had open surgery and both tubes were saved and are a good length. Only one clip was found the other one is missing! I cannot believe how painful it is although it's better than yesterday. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long. Good luck to everybody still trying xx
Jellytot77
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun that's brilliant news to hear that all went well and Mr De Silva saved both your tubes! It's not very nice to go through is it tbh it's worse than you expect isn't it but your on the road to recovery now just make sure you take it easy!!

As for me after my last post, I sadly lost mine at 5weeks exactly we were devastated :'( got used to being pregnant and being so so happy for it all to come crashing down on us like a ton of bricks Sad Life is so cruel sometimes!! I stayed away from these sites as couldn't handle it for a while had to come to terms with it so me and hubby went abroad for a short holiday to get away from it all just me and him no kids, it was like a breath of fresh air! I did nothing but blame myself at first thinking what did I do wrong? But finally accepted it was one of those cruel things and guess it just wasn't our time. Suppose my body just wasn't ready seen though it's been 15 yrs since I was last pregnant.

So as soon as I had my first period after the loss we started again couldn't give up and I got my BFP yesterday!!! Will be 4 weeks tomorrow!! My emotions are all over the place I'm so so happy but also so so scared!! I don't want to lose this one :/ I don't think I could cope if I did. What a brilliant Father's Day surprise for my hubby tho he's over the moon bless him Smile so now we are on tenderhooks must try and keep positive though! One thing that is reassuring me is that my BFPS are a stronger line this time. The last ones weren't really getting any darker now I know that was due to something being wrong. But today's BFP is stronger than yesterday's so praying that's a good sign!

I'm hoping I don't jinx myself by posting on here again :/ Xx
louboutins
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jellytot so sorry you had a m/c Sad I have my fingers crossed for you that this pregnancy sticks xx
Well it's been a week since my op and this is the first day I've not been in agony! I've been sleeping on the sofa so that I can stay upright lol will be able to go to bed tonight though I think. I still have to keep reminding myself that I am now fertile! I'm so excited . I really hope I don't have to wait long. I'm just about to turn 35 so not completely over the hill!
Will keep you updated with my progress. Have a happy and healthy 9 months xx
Jellytot1977
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi Louboutins it's been a while since I have been on here that long I couldn't remember what email address I used lol so had to set up another one haha

I just wanted to update and see how you were going ??

I am 17 weeks now and the weeks seem to be flying by! My 12 week scan was amazing to see our little munchkin on the screen wriggling around. All is going well had my midwife appt last week and heard baby's heartbeat was wonderful to hear. Now we are patiently waiting for our 20 wk scan as we're going to find out if we're having a little prince or princess.

It still seems so surreal that all this happening it has been such a journey for us and an emotional one at that we are sooo excited to meet out little miracle!

Hope you are well!! Lots of baby dust to you!! Xxx
louboutins
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jellytot that 17 weeks has flown by! I'm so pleased all is going well for you and that your scan went ok. Baby will be here before you know it Very Happy
I'm doing ok and have healed really well. After 2 weeks I was back to normal! I'm now on my 3rd cycle of ttc. I took an ovulation test today and it was positve!!! Fingers crossed I will get a bfp this month, all this trying is stressing me out lol. It's difficult having to grown up children in the house because we can't just sneak off for 10 minutes Wink as soon as I get a positive pregnancy test I will come straight on and let you know. Keep me updated with any baby news. Take care Hun xx
Jellytot1977
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun, thought id pop on and update. I'm now 26wks can't believe how fast the weeks are flying now. We had our Scan at 20wks and we're having a baby boy and he's doing great, found out I have a low lying placenta so I have to have another scan at 32wks to see if it's moving up. So hoping it does otherwise I'm looking at having a c section. I'm also suffering with spd pelvic pain which is making walking painful been referred to a physio to help me just trying to take it easy at the minute.

How are you doing? You said you were finding ttc stressful I know it's easier said than done but try your best to relax it can take it's toll and start to feel like a chore can't it. what about plan a little time away around ovulation time? Will help you relax just you time no kids around. The month after my early miscarriage we went away for a few days helped us so much infact I caught that month so it certainly helped us just takes the strain off it a little definitely worth a try!

Sending lots of baby dust to you! Take care Smile Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular