bad cold while 5 weeks prego

lora777
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 am 
Post subject: bad cold while 5 weeks prego
Hi, girls!
I have reached 5 weeks today!! But I don't feel too good. I have had a bad cold for ten days, sore painful throat, lost my voice, congested, headaches. Sad
Anyone with similar experience and everything turned out OK? I just think this is happening when the baby is developing all the organs. I hope it's not harmful for the baby. The GP just told me to rest with plenty of fluids. I have a scan Friday to detect a heartbeat so a nerve wracking time..
Angela34
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Id had a cold too (app 7 weeks). It was miserable as there was not much I could take or do for it. Long hot showers and the odd paracetamol but that was about it. Confused (This was our 2nd shot with donor eggs in Biotexcom.) I believe it shouldn't affect the baby. If you have a fever that would be bad. But as it's just a cold you should be fine.
My doctor didn't seem too concerned and I was just with her. I know I'm further along but I imagine it's the same. You'll probably feel more run down and tired though I guess.
lora777
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Well, I feel a whole lot better all of a sudden about time. I called to my doc today and she said just rest. Plenty of fluids and it wont affect baby just will wear me out. Thank you for replying to me. I really appreciate it. Going through a hard time right now, trying to remain positive. But I still have a few scares as for Fr scan.. I can't wait until it Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular