Canceled cycle

kayley1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 am 
Post subject: Canceled cycle
Hi, so after starting my first IVF treatment end of Feb, I started the suprecur down reg spray. But unfortunately they have had to cancel this cycle as my lining seems to be getting thicker even though I down regulated. So I'm now waiting for a hysteroscopy and all treatments stopped. Have to say I feel a bit lost but what can I do??
Anyway , as long as my results come back ok, they said I would start the short protocol next time. ( So no down reg meds.)
Can you tell me, what day I would start injections? My periods are erratic so could possibly not get a period for well over 6 weeks. So this will put me back further!
They said my hysteroscopy app would be about 2 weeks time.
Feel so strange at the moment as today would have been my egg collection day. Confused
Any tips?? Thanks x
Sapphire75
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Hey, since this might happen to anyone I've done some reading from my big book on it. You seem to go for a scan and blood test on day 2/3. Then if the results are normal you'll be asked to start your treatment following a call from hospital later that/following day. Of course this may vary from hospital to hospital, I guess.
But I wanted to let you know that with my crazy cycle my hospital have indicated they will take control of me. Perhaps ask them about this..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular