October mummies

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:41 pm 
Post subject: October mummies
Well done october mummies - birth list to follow once we have all popped but this will be our thread once you get some free time to get on here

xx

Pinkypop 19th august baby girl Lacey Louise
xXxsamxXx 23rd September baby girl Tigan Grace
JaneyLou 24th September baby boy Ethan Anthony
Mummajade 28th September baby boy Tyler Jay
dizziblonde 1st October baby girl Ameera
michellec 1st October baby girl Cassie May and baby boy John David
toxicmummy 2nd October baby girl Jessamy Ann
Pookieplease 4th October baby girl Edie Maria
Leanna2009 7th October baby girl
belle84 8th October baby girl Isabelle Gloria
melisa 11th October baby boy Liam
KayleighK 12th October baby boy Logan Read
Emmarobnbump 12th October baby boy Harry Michael
Sparky123 13th October baby boy Jack
JemmaJuicy 13th October baby boy Asa George
Rachndave 13th October baby girl Madison Violet
Kittie 13th October baby boy
hopadom 14th October baby boy
shootingstars 15th October baby girl Bethany
JennJenn 15th October baby boy Grant Michael
Archie1 19th October baby boy Fraser Graham
Mummy2Josh 19th October baby girl Ava Nicole
blender 20th October baby boy Kane Ozzy Isaac
mand1 20th October baby Frances Elsie
scamper 21st October baby girl Lily Maddalena
MummyAbba 23rd October baby girl
pup1 23rd October baby girl
dizzylamb 25th October baby girl Amy Louise
Mandbaby 25th October baby boy Noah James
Blueeyes1 25th October baby girl Pippa Rose Anne
Bee2009 25th October baby girl Evelyn
Supernurse 26th October baby boy Myles Oliver
CustardCream 26th October baby boy William
Jones19 28th October baby girl Chloe Katie
tytybags 28th October baby boy Oliver Andrew
n1c 28th October baby boy James Riley
LauraG 30th October baby girl Georgia
lilgem81 30th October baby boy Finlay David Thomas
mummytocaitlin 31st October baby girl Alesha-mae
CashandKatieMay 5th november baby girl Katie-May

Last edited by xxJadexx on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 am; edited 9 times in total
xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
I'm just bumping this in case any October mummies are lucky enough to have some spare time to get on here lol.

Hope your all doing well with you LO's xx

toxicmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Yay! The October babies are gradually making their way into the world! They've mostly been a reluctant lot haven't they? Laughing I wonder how many more will make October, and how many will hang in there til November? Shocked
Sure it will soon be buzzing on here soon - thanks for the thread mummajade
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
There's still plenty of OCtober babies left to come though looks like some ppl are deffo gonna be popping in November!

How are you getting on with your little one? Today I feel like I've cracked it now lol but we will see if I can get tyler to have another good night tonight!

kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
aww hey all !!!! Logans doing great now finally after sortin his milk out !!

anyone else surviving on no sleep.. covered in milk.. smelling of sick and changing nappies BUT LOVING IT !!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
mummajade wrote:
How are you getting on with your little one? Today I feel like I've cracked it now lol but we will see if I can get tyler to have another good night tonight!

Things are good Smile Jessamy is so chilled out (3rd time lucky!) and usually sleeps at night for a 4 hour stretch with another couple of hours too (not that I'm asleep all that time!), so just about feeling human Laughing Little piggywig is gaining around an ounce a day at the mo, which makes the pinched nipples worth it!

Feel so blessed that Jessamy has come along to make our family complete Very Happy

How're you getting on?
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:09 am 
Post subject:
Getting on good now... had some trouble at first with Tyler being constipated and having a lot of trapped wind but his infacol is finally working and he can now bring up a burp (sometimes)

He's wanting feeding every 3 hours but sometimes he goes a bit longer depends on his mood I guess lol. He's having 4 or 5 oz bottles and he'd put on half a kilo in 2 weeks (about a pound) so is growing nicely Smile

hopadom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow, I hadn't seen this thread, glad you started it MJ! Mind you I haven't been on here as much as I used to be....I wonder why Laughing Laughing

Kayleighk - Congratulations btw, I haven't read your birth story yet but I'll have a look for it. Was Logan on time or early, didn't think you was due til the 20 something?

I still can't quite believe I have my little man now, I was beginning to think I would be pregnant for the rest of my life Laughing. I'm so happy though, he is wonderful. I wonder if it's the fact that it's because they are our 3rd that they are more chilled, Toxic, as maybe we are more chilled too?

Well Congratulations all the October mummies who have popped so far!!

xxxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
My little sister was my mum's third and she started out as a chilled baby but she learned bad habits from my other sister and turned into a bit of a nightmare lol. I was a chilled baby and so was my OH so hoping our little man stays chilled (so far he's not too bad. In fact he didn't even cry much when he was really constipated poor little mite)

Hoping more october babies will make there appearances this weekend!

JennJenn
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies! Just found this!

Bless you MJ for doing all this and keeping track of everything! I'm still trying to balance the newborn and 3 1/2 y/o, and trying not to worryabout how it's going to go when my hubby goes back to work on sunday! ahh! My daughter always seems to need something right when i'm nursing! oh well.

It'll be a fun lil adventure! Glad we're all doing well!!1

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 am 
Post subject:
I can just about cope with the newborn let alone any other children I dunno how you all do it!

toxicmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 am 
Post subject:
mummajade wrote:
I can just about cope with the newborn let alone any other children I dunno how you all do it!

LOL! It's a case of just getting on with it! It's hard work but I've got no-one to blame but myself (oh, and DH!).

Hopadom - I'm definitely more chilled out this time and I think this has really helped LO settle a lot quicker. I finished at work extra early and I didn't get horribly ill towards the end of my pregnancies unlike the other two times, and I'm sure this really made a difference too. Fingers crossed that it'll last and the LOs are not lulling us into a false sense of security!

Looks like things are moving along for the remaining October bumps Very Happy Best wishes to all the new mums and babies and good luck to those still in waiting!
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hopadom - hes doing great hun !! no i was not due till the 17th but logan was not going to wait that long!!!!! xx

Hows everyone doing ?Xxx
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
had my first night out last night... Left Tyler at my mums all night thought I'd be really worried about him but my mum and my nan are there... between them and my step dad they've bought up 8 kids lol.

Had a great night out was nice to just be with the OH without having Tyler to worry about and actually managed to sleep till about 10 (lovely!)

Missed him like mad though everytime ppl asked about him I was nearly crying just thinking about him... I was worried he would miss me and not settle but he was as good as gold it was me who missed him lol

He's 4 weeks old tomorrow I cant believe this time 4 weeks ago I was massive and he was still wriggling around inside of me!

kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
ahh thats lovely!! glad u had a nice night out

we are planning it soon my mums same as ure fam shes had 8 kids so i have no probs with Logan staying with her. Im loving every minute of being a mum and its nothing that i can describe. i sit there sumtimes and just watch him sleeping. Embarassed hes my world now and its like hes always been here !! hehe x
Page 1 of 272

Jump to:  

Community

Popular