Does anyone have a boy and girl share a bedroom?

Maiyasmummy17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 am 
Post subject: Does anyone have a boy and girl share a bedroom?
Just wondered if anyone had two kids share the same room? My daughter is 4 and starting school in September and I'm due a boy at the end of September. Obviously at first he will be in with us but I'm a bit worried about them both sharing, from how it would work if he wakes up down to decorating the room lol

Anyone got any advice? Smile x
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Room dividers are good for children who share and them decorate either side for each child. I've found that children sharing don't tend to be woken by the other but I guess that depends on whether your daughter is a good sleeper.

I guess it may become a problem when your daughter gets to 8 or 9.
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
We live in a two bed flat so my 3 and 1yr old share and will until we move. Realistically we'll be living here for at least 3yrs+. They have bunk beds and in time toy boxes will be split with their toys. They have a big wardrobe they share. All works without hassle here xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
My two share a room too, 4yo and 8mth. Cream walls and the have decals on their walls. My sonnhas angry birds amd my daughter has owls, they have a personalised bunting each and then pics in coordinating frames.
They generally go to bed same time, and are usually straight to sleep..although my daughter has been going earlier but theres no fuss.
I did worry at first about Tilly waking oliver, but he just sleeps through any cries (tilly still wakes for a feed during the night) but he never flinches lol
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject:
My son and daughter share a room, it's not big enough to divide so they have a bunk bed. I decorated it yellow with a circus theme (minus the scary clowns Laughing ) They love it and rarely wake each other up x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular