Tiredness??

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:03 am 
Post subject: Tiredness??
I just throwing it out there really. I am so tired with going bed at 10pm then sleeping right through with a nap in the afternoon.
I cant seem to catch up but I have been busy with my dog walking business so am putting it down to that really as I did have af last week for 3 days.
I haven't bothered testing but wondered if anyone else had tiredness early on in pregnancy and no other symptoms? Question Rolling Eyes
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:04 am 
Post subject:
I think I told you about my last pregnancy didn't I ?
Where I didn't find out until 13 1/2 weeks well looking back on that the only thing I had was tiredness for a few weeks.
I had a 'period' same as any other I had on the pill, had no other symptoms at all and put the tiredness down to that fact we were moving house and country and then when we got there we moved again 2 weeks later as that's when it hit me so I thought being tired was to be expected Laughing , and never even thought about a pregnancy, by the time I actually tested I wasn't even tired anymore Laughing so I still didn't connect the two it was only when my OH said 'that explains why you were so tired when you first came over' that I put 2 and 2 together Rolling Eyes Laughing
It is possible to not have any symptoms at all, I didn't have any with my first not even tiredness Question
Of course it could be anything else from being a bit anaemic to the start of a bug or even feeling down can make some people feel extra tired but I'd still probably test if it was me just to rule it out if nothing else Smile xx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Before I found out I was really tired for a couple of days. I could easily fall asleep at 9pm! Then throughtout the first trimester I got so tired I would fall asleep as soon as I got back from work just after 5!

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
I do remember you saying DL05 is another post so perhaps I'll test once I'm back from holiday and see how I feel whilst away. I don't think I am really plus I don't have a pregnancy test at home. It might explain Flint my border collie being cuddly more than normal specially in the afternoons?

We always said he would be able to pick up something different like that. Oh well I will let you know in a weeks time once im back and done a test.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:03 am 
Post subject: Horney OH phew
Horney OH omg rest I need I say. God I want to sleep arr. Never thought I would be saying go away and leave me in peace he he . Nat70 what was it you was saying about the bloke having radar around OV time, im coming up to mine but not for few days yet but I am having to fight him off god know what has come over him.

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Yep Lindsey mines the same Rolling Eyes and he normally starts about 5 days before ov time so by the time I actually ov i'm sick of it Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing
xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Lucky you. I have to fight with my other half to get him interested!
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 am 
Post subject:
Trouble is we normally peak too soon Kaz Rolling Eyes as he seems to perk up when my oestrogen rises ( I noticed that through using the CBFM as he got all frisky every month as soon as I got to my HIGH days Laughing ) but then once I get my surge his interest wanes Rolling Eyes Laughing and I have to pester him Shocked Laughing Can't win with men can you Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Certainly can't! Rolling Eyes
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, Just come back off my holiday and very nice it was. OH was on top form and I recon he has been speaking with a mate as he was asking about doing it all in the morning and I had read somewhere that it sometimes it better quality for morning Sperm. I don't know for sure DL05 would you know if this is the case?
Well I am passed my ov time and still have a fair bit of CM which is very odd for me so I wonder what is happening this month/ It could be I just relaxed now and everything is more settled.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you had a nice hols. I heard that about sperm being more lively in the am - was always countered by the fact you have less time to lie with your legs raised or horizontally afterwards if you need to get up and ready for work for us though. xx
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
I am hoping because I didn't have to rush to get ready for work that it might have helped but who knows. Im not expecting to get the bfp but would be nice.

We will see in 10 days which is earlier than I originally thought AF was due. I had in my head that it was the 16th I was due but oh well.

Glad all is moving with you KazM from your other post.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun...assuming it is all moving now. Rolling Eyes
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
God only knows what has happened to my OH this month he has been like a nymph so much so I cant quite understand what has gotten into to him. He has been nagging me for it rather than the other way round.
It is a few days till AF is de and he is still wanting it loads we did have a quiet week last week as he was away most of that week and I caught up on some much needed sleep lol.
I have been having what feels like strong cramps across my whole stomach but not sure if that is anything at all? I would like to think so but I don't have much faith in my body to be honest.
We was looking at moving somewhere new at the weekend and he was saying about when we have kids what the schools are like round there. Bloody men sometimes I do wonder what planet they are on as it doesn't seem to be the same as I am on.

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject:
I wish my OH was like that..lol. If I dont show an interest in BDing that my OH can go ages without BDing! Sad Yawn! Is so frustrating sometimes!! Have my FX for you! xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular