Think I'm going crazy, she stole my baby name

Devlin92
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 pm 
Post subject: Think I'm going crazy, she stole my baby name
Ok so I know nobody 'owns' a name but me an oh have been ttc for almost a year now and have discuses baby names from the time we first started dating almost 7 years ago and decided 100% on a girls name to honor one of my grandmas, which we then mentioned to his mother. We had a get together recently with his brother and fiancé attending, his brothers fiance then said our baby name ( which is an unusual and old name) btw she is not expecting of ttc I then went on to say this is the name we picked and would be offended if she used that name as it is sentimental to me, her response was 'well you better have a baby first' Am i been completely emotional about this? The thing is this is a regular occurrence with her either doing or choosing things I wanted to do etc I'm just really frustrated now and am actually panicking about this as the name means so much to be and I would be truly devastated if she were to fall pregnant before me and use this name, as I think she will start ttc to be the 'first'. Sorry for the rant just really very frustrated as we still haven't had a BFP and now this just feel utterly fed up!
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 am 
Post subject:
She does sound like a bit of a [*CENSORED*] but tbh she may not have a child, even if she does you can still use your name - it will carry your child through their life wherever they might travel, having the same name as an infant doesn't really matter.

emsmummy2010
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi she doesnt sound very nice, if she did use the name you have chosen then i would also use the name for your baby. It means something to you and i think she would be quite annoyed if you did, which would serve her right. Dont let her ruin it for you, at least you will have a story to tell baby in the future about where her name came from, it will be better than the story your brothers fiancee tells her baby as it was out of spite.
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:36 am 
Post subject:
Expletive Id slap some sence in that woman lol i know this is an old post but the chick your talking about sounds like my brothers girlfriend in how annoying/disrespectful/ ignorant/ want to squish/ selfish/ weed smoker in both pregnancies/ drama queen/ cow/ neglectful/ stupid/ thinks shes 10 foot tall/ try hard/ $k@nk, etc list goes on and on! lol sorry Embarassed

Angel
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular