reversal completed

alii
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 pm 
Post subject: reversal completed
I am new on this website, and am so confused i am 40 years old and had a sterilisation reversal done 4 months ago - i had been thinking about it for a few years but were told by my doctors i was too old even at 36 -- so got it done when i was 40 (dont figure!) i had to get it done it was driving me crazy, all i ever wanted was another baby - i have 3 kids but wanted another. we have been trying for 3 months to get pregnant but no luck -am doing the deed before and during ovulation but nothing!!! what should i do--- do i go to the doctors and if i do what help can they give me- my AF is every 28days without fail so in thought i would get pregnant straight away even after the op i came on bang on 28 days. i check CM and do the ovulation tests so i know when i am ovulating its soo frustrating because i dont think i have much longer left i have already left it according to some too late!
lisab36
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I understand your concern 4 months is not a long time to be trying but i can see why you are hoping it happens soon. Have you considered talking to your gp or surgeon and asking about Clomid to help things along? Or have you considered Soya Isofavones it is said to be the herbal version of clomid. If you have a look at the posts it the form under ttc after reversal part 14 (the title may only be similar to that)you will find a lot of great information, Lisa x
alii
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 pm 
Post subject:
i will have a look, thank you for replying
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular